Official C9 Bandwagon Topic:

#11TomorrowDogPosted 6/15/2013 1:55:35 PM
beginners luck doesn't have all your victories being decisive and all averaging under 35 minute games

I don't know by what logic you're operating when you say that. Decisive victories are common in LoL because of snowballing. I'm not going to argue with somebody if they're literally going to tell me it is impossible to get a lucky break early, get an advantage and push it for a victory.

5 straight wins and still beginners luck? Well alright.

You say that as if you think five matches is a great number or something.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#12iiTryhard(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 2:36:53 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
beginners luck doesn't have all your victories being decisive and all averaging under 35 minute games

I don't know by what logic you're operating when you say that. Decisive victories are common in LoL because of snowballing. I'm not going to argue with somebody if they're literally going to tell me it is impossible to get a lucky break early, get an advantage and push it for a victory.

They've beaten every one of the strong teams from last split decisively
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL: iiTryHard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#13TomorrowDogPosted 6/15/2013 3:43:12 PM(edited)
So rather than cautiously await more matches from them, you want me to proclaim them gods of LoL from a tiny sample of matches played.

How is Curse doing these days btw.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#14CheezWhizXPosted 6/15/2013 4:54:26 PM
iiTryhard posted...
TomorrowDog posted...

they didn't beat TSM decisively. TSM actually pushed it to 40~ minutes and would've won if they didn't choose a nodamage comp.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
League of Legends IGN: Vave
#15iiTryhard(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 5:07:14 PM
CheezWhizX posted...
iiTryhard posted...
TomorrowDog posted...

they didn't beat TSM decisively. TSM actually pushed it to 40~ minutes and would've won if they didn't choose a nodamage comp.

then that proves that they outcomped them which is a major part of the game.

You can make excuses for TSM all day, they really aren't what they used to be. Especially since regi is one of the most inconsistent players in the game.

And if TSM went for more damage, how do you know C9 wouldn't have changed up their strat to counter that? Maybe they would have won even faster. We will find out next match.
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL: iiTryHard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#16ArwenTinuvielPosted 6/15/2013 5:10:17 PM
I'll cheer on C9 on the side when TSM isn't playing. (Or isn't doing well >_>)

They're definitely fun to cheer for. Their games are generally quite entertaining and fast-paced in contrast to the turtling styles of teams like CLG. I especially liked the game where they were originally down like 4k gold and 10 kills, but still came back due to superior engages and plays.
---
http://arwentinuviel.deviantart.com/
#17tacoslayer89Posted 6/15/2013 5:18:06 PM
Finally! I've been looking for this bandwagon for days!
Glad to be here.
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!