What two champs combined have infinite CC lock?

#21VoidgolemPosted 6/15/2013 11:17:58 AM
from personal experience I'm changing my vote to Naut + Syndra, if the target doesn't have tenacity yet.

not a fun thing.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqe4eqRA0v1qflc3ro1_500.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qhlgoAC.png
#22DartkunPosted 6/15/2013 11:37:36 AM
thecrossnkight posted...
Brand has a 2s stun on a 3.6s CD. TF has a 2s stun on a 3.6s CD.

Repeat ad infinitum.

Edit: It'd require pulling TFs gold card within .4s everytime though.

I'll debunk this one

TF cards are on a 0.515s rotation

Meaning I you pulled a gold and threw it at the same time, the fastest time you could pick another card is 3.6s aka it would be blue.

Because of how the rotations would you still need to wait to 4.65s (+/- 0.275) seconds.

I did the math in another thread but I'm on mobile so I can't pull it up (as easily)

In addition, Brands stun is limited by his W after 3 rotations.
---
Blue - Red - Gold
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#23SaintdanielPosted 6/15/2013 2:01:36 PM
I played with friends who managed to keep a fleeing player locked down really hard with Singed and Blitz.
---
Rather than curse your lot, why not just enjoy your life? ...You could do worse.
#24WyrmcraftPosted 6/15/2013 2:05:12 PM
Why not Blitzcrank? At 40% cdr his E is up like constantly, you just need someone else with a good form of CC.
---
"Will the circle be unbroken, by and by, by and by? Is a better home awaiting, In the sky, in the sky?" ~ Elizabeth, Bioshock Infinite
#25Decespedes35Posted 6/15/2013 2:51:50 PM
Gangplank passive if that counts.
#26thecrossnkightPosted 6/17/2013 5:15:52 PM
Dartkun posted...
thecrossnkight posted...
Brand has a 2s stun on a 3.6s CD. TF has a 2s stun on a 3.6s CD.

Repeat ad infinitum.

Edit: It'd require pulling TFs gold card within .4s everytime though.

I'll debunk this one

TF cards are on a 0.515s rotation

Meaning I you pulled a gold and threw it at the same time, the fastest time you could pick another card is 3.6s aka it would be blue.

Because of how the rotations would you still need to wait to 4.65s (+/- 0.275) seconds.

I did the math in another thread but I'm on mobile so I can't pull it up (as easily)

In addition, Brands stun is limited by his W after 3 rotations.

Ignoring the TF part, Brands passive lasts 4s. His Q can proc it completely by itself.
---
What do you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works because in that brief time that the coin is in the air you know what you're hoping for.