So, who is the most difficult champion to DO WELL with?

#11_HeXPosted 6/15/2013 10:16:23 AM
peetot posted...
There are several champs in LoL which are more difficult to use than others. However, I think anyone can play Syndra or Rumble and do "okay".

But which champion is the hardest to master and consistently do well with?

I think I'll have to go with Orianna. Not only is it important to keep track of the ball and ult at the perfect time, it's crucial to know where to put the ball and who to put it on, as well as using it to engage or escape with W.

What do you guys think?

Seriously? You're saying Syndra is easier to use than Orianna? What are you smoking?
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#12omega bahumatPosted 6/15/2013 10:22:28 AM
Darkemaste posted...
I'd say either Poppy or Sion.
Even if you survive their horrible laning phase without feeding/possibly getting fed, it's somewhat rare for the team to take advantage of their ults in a teamfight which can easily screw either of them over.

I feel like you and I, and maybe one or two others were the only ones who actually answered the question that was asked.

Even TC didn't answer his own question.
#13MizunoRyuuPosted 6/15/2013 12:02:31 PM
Orianna's hella easy to play. Hardest is probably Kayle.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#14iuykytrPosted 6/18/2013 7:34:49 AM
Ori/syndra
Anivia is hands down one of the hardest champs to master
Shaco and Lee sin also have pretty high skill floors
---
" i got a big bag of crabs here, and ima put em in my mouth"
#15SackBoiPosted 6/18/2013 9:33:48 AM
Tyrannus5930 posted...
Draaaaaaaaven

What-___- I have never done bad with Draven. Same with Shaco he never really does too well but I would still say he is fairly easy to do good as in help your team win... ADC wise I would say Ashe/Quinn (though she can do GREAT I just feel like most games whoever has Ashe seems more of feeders/ doing bad then the other ADC)

"As of all the champions upon my personal opinion Rengar Jungle. Mostly because if he gets the kills he can really only 1v1 and he becomes a God but not teamwise whatsoever, however if he doesn't get kills he is pure trash and will feed every time."
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#16blue_huskyPosted 6/18/2013 9:35:17 AM
Mid Karma? I dread seeing this because it can go either awful or decent, never amazing.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960189-call-of-duty-black-ops/56954075
I called Second Chance being overused before the game even came out.