Trick2g Showcasing "Broken Nunu Jungle"

#21SoraOwnsAllPosted 6/15/2013 4:33:24 PM
Kandar888 posted...
This actually happened to me a few days ago. They(enemy jungler) kept posting something about Trick2g too good.... Now it all makes sense. This needs to be nerfed.

How about you just ward instead of claiming it needs to be nerfed?
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#22Kandar888Posted 6/15/2013 4:35:58 PM
tpoyoy posted...
Kandar888 posted...
This actually happened to me a few days ago. They(enemy jungler) kept posting something about Trick2g too good.... Now it all makes sense. This needs to be nerfed.

what do you suppose they nerf? riot usually nerfs one aspect of a kit but buffs another rarely do they straight up nerf something that has counterplay

nunu kit is already lacking that if they nerf his consume he pretty much has no place anywhere in the meta

-w is just a steroid but they felt it was too strong so they nerfed it earlier in season 3 --> see a lot less support nunu,

-e has high base and 1 ap ratio scale his only dmging move against champions on a low cd

-r has high base and 2.5 ratio scale but is a channel

nerf q so it doesn't heal? plenty of spell vamp items left in the game so he can still solo baron just like cassiopeia

nerf q true dmg by a ton then nunu clears the jungle slow like ww/fiddlestick? and nunu isnt exactly good late game cause we know how good nunu's autos are for farming

Consume level 1 is either 490 or 500 damage again, scales more per level until it's 1000 damage @ rank 5 again. That's all. Having 110+ damage over smite makes it too easy to flash steal with consume.
#23Kandar888Posted 6/15/2013 4:37:00 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
Kandar888 posted...

How about you get out of bronze league and understand that it's not just as easy as "just ward."
#24SoraOwnsAllPosted 6/15/2013 4:37:46 PM
Kandar888 posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...
Kandar888 posted...

How about you get out of bronze league and understand that it's not just as easy as "just ward."

Sure does seem like it is in both of the "nunu op" videos.

Sorry you don't know how to ward :s
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#25Kandar888Posted 6/15/2013 4:41:34 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
Kandar888 posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...
Kandar888 posted...

The fact is, when it happened to me. It was a complete 5 man invade. As you saw in the video, EVERYTHING spawns @ 1:55. They can come from multiple paths. We had people out scouting. Support used their wards. There's literally nothing you can do in solo queue to prevent this from working 90%+ of the time. You can't beat a nunu flash/consume steal. Please stop being irrational.
#26tpoyoyPosted 6/15/2013 4:41:57 PM
Kandar888 posted...
tpoyoy posted...
Kandar888 posted...

what do you suppose they nerf? riot usually nerfs one aspect of a kit but buffs another rarely do they straight up nerf something that has counterplay

nunu kit is already lacking that if they nerf his consume he pretty much has no place anywhere in the meta

-w is just a steroid but they felt it was too strong so they nerfed it earlier in season 3 --> see a lot less support nunu,

-e has high base and 1 ap ratio scale his only dmging move against champions on a low cd

-r has high base and 2.5 ratio scale but is a channel

nerf q so it doesn't heal? plenty of spell vamp items left in the game so he can still solo baron just like cassiopeia

nerf q true dmg by a ton then nunu clears the jungle slow like ww/fiddlestick? and nunu isnt exactly good late game cause we know how good nunu's autos are for farming

Consume level 1 is either 490 or 500 damage again, scales more per level until it's 1000 damage @ rank 5 again. That's all. Having 110+ damage over smite makes it too easy to flash steal with consume.

that wouldnt solve nunu stealing your stuff? flash over wall consume gets combo'd with his smite just like when you do baron or dragon u use feast and smite together if you're cho jungle
#27SoraOwnsAllPosted 6/15/2013 4:44:50 PM
Kandar888 posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...
Kandar888 posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...
Kandar888 posted...

The fact is, when it happened to me. It was a complete 5 man invade. As you saw in the video, EVERYTHING spawns @ 1:55. They can come from multiple paths. We had people out scouting. Support used their wards. There's literally nothing you can do in solo queue to prevent this from working 90%+ of the time. You can't beat a nunu flash/consume steal. Please stop being irrational.

An invade screwed you in solo q?

Riot, nerf everybody who invaded!
---
#28mgtonvac55Posted 6/15/2013 4:50:00 PM
Kandar888 posted...

Why wasn't your team guarding against an invade, especially with a Nunu jungle? This has always been what Nunu does; it's not something new to this patch. If he burned Flash to steal your buff why was he not instantly dead?

Please don't claim something needs a nerf when you played incorrectly.
---
New York Yankees 37-30
#29SoraOwnsAllPosted 6/15/2013 4:52:15 PM
mgtonvac55 posted...
Kandar888 posted...

Why wasn't your team guarding against an invade, especially with a Nunu jungle? This has always been what Nunu does; it's not something new to this patch. If he burned Flash to steal your buff why was he not instantly dead?

Please don't claim something needs a nerf when you played incorrectly.

No, dude, you don't get it. He had people scouting. They even warded. There is NOTHING you can do to watch 2 different chokepoints at the same time with 5 team members. It's literally impossible, you're just bad for thinking it is.
---
#30mgtonvac55Posted 6/15/2013 4:54:44 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
No, dude, you don't get it. He had people scouting. They even warded. There is NOTHING you can do to watch 2 different chokepoints at the same time with 5 team members. It's literally impossible, you're just bad for thinking it is.

Honestly not sure if you're being sarcastic, but I think you are.
---
New York Yankees 37-30