LoL Board, tell me if I'm in the wrong here

#1od361Posted 6/17/2013 10:48:25 AM
Ranked match, I'm Liss mid. We have Thresh and MF bot against their Cait and Shen bot, and their jungler is Vi.

Shen goes to gank bot and for some reason MF ends up going into the enemy jungle to run away or something. I have no idea why. Their Katarina leaves mid against me to go clean up. I ping her mia TWICE. Keep in mind that MF still has the option to turn and leave that jungle and run back to ours at this point, with their Shen in pursuit and Kat coming in too. Our jungle, Trundle, is also going in to try and save her. I choose not to because I'm like level 3 and do very little damage at this point.

MF proceeds to run towards the midlane tower and dies to Kat. Kat goes to bot lane and kills our Thresh even though he sees her coming. Later on, big teamfight at bot. I E in, make sure Kat is focused on me, and ult myself. EVERYONE PROCEEDS TO SIT THERE AND NOT KILL HER OR DO ANYTHING. They all die in quick procession after me.

Kat snowballs out of control and somebody asks how she got fed. I told them "MF ran into the enemy jungle when I pinged her away" and she gets all mad and says it's my fault. So, is it?
---
Miami Heat- Making Them Rage One Person At A Time
New Orleans Pelicans- Waiting on Ben Mclemore
#2SnackMachinePosted 6/17/2013 10:50:12 AM(edited)
Why didn't you follow?

edit

Even your presence would have likely deterred Kat. You should either follow or make sure you get an objective.
#3Almsivi1Posted 6/17/2013 10:53:55 AM
Partly. If your team mate is running up because they're about to die and you don't go down to help, especially when your opponent is going down to go for the kill, .... well I just don't understand that. Even if you were only level 3, the Kat couldn't have been that far ahead and you certainly don't deal 0 damage, even if you don't deal a significant amount. It's a low-level fight from the sounds of it.

That doesn't mean they didn't do anything wrong, but choosing not to help your team out especially in light of the fact that your lane opponent left your lane to go kill them is certainly questionable.
#4od361(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 10:56:59 AM
Alright. Perhaps I should have followed. I'll admit that. But what I don't understand is why MF ran into their jungle instead of ours
---
#5DlSTURBED4282Posted 6/17/2013 10:57:17 AM
You should be able to completely shut down Kat late game..just ult her and she can be easily blown up.
---
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa99/VinceYoung_10/random/Disturbed.jpg
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/Why%20So%20FeaRious.jpg
#6DlSTURBED4282Posted 6/17/2013 10:57:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7Suffer_NotPosted 6/17/2013 11:03:11 AM
1. I have no idea how Shen is ganking his own lane.
2. Support Shen makes me sad in my pants.
3. You should use your ult on Katarina, not yourself. This makes it much easier for your team to go in on her.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#8od361(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 11:27:23 AM
Ah. Okay. I was wrong.
---
#9SnackMachinePosted 6/17/2013 11:30:03 AM
When you have an ability that can interrupt a Kat ult...just take it upon yourself to ruin her day every single team fight. DO NOT wait for your allies because they will surely let you down and you will get owned.