Unofficial PBE Patch Notes for 6/17/2013 - Viktor is a support edition.

#11Arken101Posted 6/17/2013 6:23:01 PM
Airborne_Gnorc posted...
Ugh, no. Why nerf consume? Your freaking jungle passives are what's making jungle Nunu so annoying, just accept that you screwed up and get rid of them.

No it was his counterjungling strength. His jungle passives just barely help him.
---
[http://animebot.everyboty.net/pix/866.jpg] [http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png]
Disregard Choices, Acquire Swain Garen's mai waifu
#12zeppelin312Posted 6/17/2013 6:27:07 PM(edited)
Flame_Hazard posted...
Hate Riot so much. Was Kennen even actually OP, or is this just to stop a popularity spke? I see 51% win rate on lolking, which I would think is fairly balanced -_-..

That being said, though I only just recently acquired him, these nerfs don't look too devastating. Just annoying to last hitting and pointless.

his early game AA harass in lane was absolutely terrifying, combined with the fact that he has good roaming, and good lategame fight it was kinda odd that he also did well early.

when he got almost, or did, 100% pick ban, and was surging in popularity everywhere I think it became nerf worthy

these are lovetaps
#13infinitexxPosted 6/17/2013 6:32:59 PM
Viktor support sounds like a terrible idea. Needs 1k gold before his stun has the range it needs to be an effective support tool.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#14KeepItCivilPosted 6/17/2013 6:45:47 PM
Eat that nerf Nunu. Hopefully you'll get a stomachache too.
---
http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/4/2/4/43424.jpg?v=1
To Carl Barks.
#15DartkunPosted 6/17/2013 6:48:51 PM
Weird how they didn't hit the Corki Q cost and instead went for W and E.
---
GameFAQs where mods are allowed to troll
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#16SorrySleepingPosted 6/17/2013 6:52:24 PM
Dartkun posted...
Weird how they didn't hit the Corki Q cost and instead went for W and E.

They want Corki to be able to poke and escape easier.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#17PraetorianGhostPosted 6/17/2013 7:02:50 PM
Nunu literally does not change. Early game slightly lowered, can still solo baron as soon as it spawns because spell vamp of spectral wraith/masteries.
---
Note: All posts come with a giant invisible asterisk stating:
"All statements expressed are opinions unless specifically stated otherwise."
#18DarkemastePosted 6/17/2013 7:03:30 PM
I was actually looking forward to that Brand ult change, it would of made him godly in ARAM.

Join the glorious evolution! of supports?

Well I guess after nerfing tear yet again they decided that upgrading it to Manamune shouldn't give you more mana per-charge than the tear itself. :/

Don't mind oracle change, considering the other changes mentioned with the last patch notes.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#19funkys-flightsPosted 6/17/2013 7:04:39 PM
zeppelin312 posted...
Flame_Hazard posted...
Hate Riot so much. Was Kennen even actually OP, or is this just to stop a popularity spke? I see 51% win rate on lolking, which I would think is fairly balanced -_-..

That being said, though I only just recently acquired him, these nerfs don't look too devastating. Just annoying to last hitting and pointless.

his early game AA harass in lane was absolutely terrifying, combined with the fact that he has good roaming, and good lategame fight it was kinda odd that he also did well early.

when he got almost, or did, 100% pick ban, and was surging in popularity everywhere I think it became nerf worthy

these are lovetaps

That mark lasts forever...especially annoying since at lv2 his shuriken comes off cd before the mark expires
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
#20zeppelin312Posted 6/17/2013 7:11:39 PM(edited)
I said lovetaps because to be honest I wouldn't of been surprised if he got hit a lot harder, I sort of expected it

this is a significant hit to him, no doubt about that