Getting forced to pick a type of champion you're not good at

#1tried_42_longPosted 6/18/2013 2:36:02 AM
I hate players that insta-lock, then tells you to go tank, or adr.

I only play AP, so I don't know what you're supposed to do with the likes of Garen or Ashe, lol.

Some quit when I still AP champs, lol.
---
PSN:tried_4_2_long
#2darkwing1232Posted 6/18/2013 2:39:40 AM
You play this game and you ONLY play AP champs....? Sounds like you're the problem.
#3tried_42_long(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 2:43:35 AM
Well I tried some AD champs, but they feel clunky to me.

Well, there's Kayle and Nasus for me. But I really get bored of them easily,lol.
---
PSN:tried_4_2_long
#4MwarriorHieiPosted 6/18/2013 2:45:10 AM
deal with it
---
http://i.imgur.com/fvUkkgN.gif
#5viajarvPosted 6/18/2013 3:07:58 AM
There exists AP tanks.
#6kourkourPosted 6/18/2013 3:09:26 AM
Ap champs, what does that even mean lol. If you said casters i could somehow understand lol.
---
Logic-0
Gfaqs-1
#7TheConductorSixPosted 6/18/2013 3:10:24 AM
ok, well since the other guy in this topic is being a prick, let me try and explain like a normal, decent human being would:

Normal Games are for guys like you, people who just wanna play the champions they love and don't give a crap about meta and objectives and all that silly business. There's also Dominion and ARAM, places where you can just play AP champions and have fun.

Ranked Games are for those of us who want to get better at the game and compete, and for that, people need to learn how to play all 5 roles. Not being able to, or refusing to do such is not only hindering your progress but those of your team. This is a comment of time and knowledge and if you don't want to make this commitment, that's fine, you can spend the rest of your LOL life doing exactly what you spent months doing when you were leveling your account to 30: playing Normal Games.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#8EphidelPosted 6/18/2013 3:19:14 AM
You're not being forced, so don't let anyone convince you that you are. You should definitely learn different types of champions so that you can understand more about how the game works and increase your chances of victory, but in the end, nobody's stopping you from picking what you want.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/wRsnLsf.gif
#9MizunoRyuuPosted 6/18/2013 3:20:06 AM
You're the problem. Learn other roles. It's not a case of, "I'm bad with them", it's a case of "I'm too impatient and ignorant to learn them".
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...