Get rid of Oracle, bring in a new item

#1PhoenixNinePosted 6/18/2013 6:49:18 AM
Something vaguely similar to the Dominion's Sweeper.

An item that has an active ability, which when activated, temporarily grants you stealth detection in a circle similar to Oracle. Could last for let's say...10 seconds, with a 60 sec cooldown. Killing a ward could increase the duration by 3 seconds, up to 19 seconds full.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#2ConkeaPosted 6/18/2013 6:58:13 AM
Might as well use pink wards then. 60 second cooldown and the fact it costs an itemslot make this item very "meh" in my opinion.
---
PSN: Conkea
#3ChisukaPosted 6/18/2013 7:25:54 AM
They should make new boots, no idea on the pricing but maybe something like 2K gold overall and make it a permanent oracles. I'M A GENIUS.
---
"God forbid we not stare at mithra ass for 6 hours while waiting for our Monk to get a group to punch stuff." - AnguishedTears
#4PhoenixNine(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 7:34:44 AM
Conkea posted...
Might as well use pink wards then. 60 second cooldown and the fact it costs an itemslot make this item very "meh" in my opinion.

It could give you some useful stats such as HP and movement speed, perhaps, or CDR.
---
#5neon screenPosted 6/18/2013 7:45:59 AM
Make an alternate Sightstone upgrade that, instead of upping the ward count, makes it so the wards act like a pink ward for 10 seconds before becoming a regular ward.
#6B01tPosted 6/18/2013 8:39:27 AM
neon screen posted...
Make an alternate Sightstone upgrade that, instead of upping the ward count, makes it so the wards act like a pink ward for 10 seconds before becoming a regular ward.

This would actually be pretty interesting. It means you'd have to be that much more careful with those 'free' wards.
---
Why is it that Reality constantly ignores my imagination? It can't possibly like itself the way it is....
#7TomorrowDogPosted 6/18/2013 8:51:44 AM
I feel like this would be a good idea. Makes vision battles more dynamic than just walking everywhere with Oracles to sweep, has to be used at the right time against stealthed champions. Basically, infuses player interaction and isn't just a broken buff.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#8tpoyoyPosted 6/18/2013 8:55:18 AM
Chisuka posted...
They should make new boots, no idea on the pricing but maybe something like 2K gold overall and make it a permanent oracles. I'M A GENIUS.

very nice promotes passive play which riot loves
#9PhoenixNine(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 12:03:15 PM
bring in da sweeper plz
---
#10Suffer_NotPosted 6/20/2013 12:06:39 PM
I think this could be an interesting boot upgrade, as either a tier 2 or a tier 3.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX