Just beat Dr. Mundo, where do I go from here? *SPOILERS*

#1LaqOfInterestPosted 6/18/2013 6:20:17 PM
So I'm playing through the Piltover campaign for the first time and I'm really enjoying it a lot more than the Demacia one. No offense to Jarvan and Garen's playstyles, but they just seemed like generic hack-em-ups whereas Jayce's gameplay takes a degree of finesse with actual potential for combos and customization options. Plus, the Lux stealth segments were too few and far between, and it was actually much quicker to bruteforce them instead of sneaking around as intended.

Anyways, I've just infiltrated Zaun and dispatched Mundo (goddamn that guy took forever, he kept regening faster than I could whittle him down) but now I have no clue what to do next. Heimer keeps telling me to take out Viktor over the comm, but no new locations have appeared on the world map, and re-selecting Mundo's section just teleports me back to his empty boss room. Am I supposed to go back to Jayce's workshop or am I missing something else entirely?
---
R.I.P. Obstaculos 2/20/2013
http://i.imgur.com/Z4JLIuk.png
#2AlastreonPosted 6/18/2013 6:21:04 PM
10/10 would buy this game.
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1177-6984-9180
#3themagicpainmanPosted 6/18/2013 6:21:22 PM
Kill 100 more Teemos.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#4JennaTahliaPosted 6/18/2013 6:22:34 PM(edited)
Sunfire Evelynn in the Inn, she can also be found at at least 4 other locations in the game, I heard she joins your party equipped with sorc shoes and 5 sunfires and equal level to your HIGHEST party member, but thats apparently almost end game. So even if its a waste of inventory space, keep a Oracles elixir with you ALWAYS. The if you miss one Eve encounter and advance the main story, she will be gone for good.

Edit: da memories of better tiems http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/56913309
---
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#5DiZ_the_EnigmaPosted 6/18/2013 6:22:04 PM
You have to defeat Shen, if you want to stand a chance at progressing.
---
"It's so terrible it's probably not even canon in its own universe." - NeoTStyle on DmC
#6DarthPenguin111Posted 6/18/2013 6:23:00 PM
What on earth are you smoking?

You are supposed to use Vi to rescue Heimerdinger...THEN you can go further in the campaign. Btw you are going to love the Noxus one...Darius plays basketball with Draven!
---
Perhaps it isn't the knife that kills, but the lack of will after being stabbed that does...
#7FlameLord23Posted 6/18/2013 6:27:44 PM
DarthPenguin111 posted...
What on earth are you smoking?

You are supposed to use Vi to rescue Heimerdinger...THEN you can go further in the campaign. Btw you are going to love the Noxus one...Darius plays basketball with Draven!

My favorite is the cinematic after you beat all the campaigns. The dunk contest between Darius Vi and Jarvan is so epic.
---
All these League girls... Where my B-words with B-cups?
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#8BarocratesPosted 6/18/2013 6:34:49 PM
Did you research the "defeated hex bot" at the workshop when you found it?

Doing so gives you a short cutscene where Heimerdinger decides to reverse-engineer it to find how to trace the transmitting signal back to Viktor.

If you try to use the "sell all unequipped loot" option, it will actually sell the bot, despite being a quest item. You can simply fight more bots until another drops, but it's an annoying bug and if you never paid attention to the looting process (which you probably did by the time you entered Singed's abandoned lab and start finding tons of junk) you can miss it entirely.
---
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.
#9LaqOfInterest(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 6:48:27 PM
Barocrates posted...
Did you research the "defeated hex bot" at the workshop when you found it?

Doing so gives you a short cutscene where Heimerdinger decides to reverse-engineer it to find how to trace the transmitting signal back to Viktor.

If you try to use the "sell all unequipped loot" option, it will actually sell the bot, despite being a quest item. You can simply fight more bots until another drops, but it's an annoying bug and if you never paid attention to the looting process (which you probably did by the time you entered Singed's abandoned lab and start finding tons of junk) you can miss it entirely.

****, I selected that to sell my thirty-odd Sacred Seals of the Solari. Well that's irritating.
---
R.I.P. Obstaculos 2/20/2013
http://i.imgur.com/Z4JLIuk.png
#10SoulknightX0Posted 6/18/2013 7:07:57 PM
dont buy the bilgewater dlc. worst 20 dollars i ever spent, just mf whining about how much she hates men
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/