Just beat Dr. Mundo, where do I go from here? *SPOILERS*

#11themagicpainmanPosted 6/18/2013 6:09:38 PM
SoulknightX0 posted...
dont buy the bilgewater dlc. worst 20 dollars i ever spent, just mf whining about how much she hates men

Wow you would just see that. Check your privilege you cis-gendered pig.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#12BarocratesPosted 6/18/2013 6:19:36 PM
LaqOfInterest posted...
Barocrates posted...
Did you research the "defeated hex bot" at the workshop when you found it?

Doing so gives you a short cutscene where Heimerdinger decides to reverse-engineer it to find how to trace the transmitting signal back to Viktor.

If you try to use the "sell all unequipped loot" option, it will actually sell the bot, despite being a quest item. You can simply fight more bots until another drops, but it's an annoying bug and if you never paid attention to the looting process (which you probably did by the time you entered Singed's abandoned lab and start finding tons of junk) you can miss it entirely.

****, I selected that to sell my thirty-odd Sacred Seals of the Solari. Well that's irritating.

I started using it after Singed's lab. I don't like it when games have like, twenty different consumable "potions", and the fact that you wind up with a billion of them in there grates on me. At least health and mana potions stack, and the money is pretty nice, but it sucks having to go back to sell every few minutes.

I'm surprised you just fought it out with Mundo. The encounter is poorly designed (though epic!), and I ended up using the snap trap exploit on him.
---
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.
#13SoulknightX0Posted 6/18/2013 6:23:31 PM
themagicpainman posted...
SoulknightX0 posted...
dont buy the bilgewater dlc. worst 20 dollars i ever spent, just mf whining about how much she hates men

Wow you would just see that. Check your privilege you cis-gendered pig.

dont pull that 2deep5u stuff with me man. You can't tell me the line "THIS IS THE LAST DISH I WILL EVER WASH MR FORTUNE" means anything other than ironstylus' feminist mumbo jumbo
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
#14The-World-SevenPosted 6/18/2013 6:29:20 PM
You have to journey to all the other gyms and defeat the Triumvirate to become a Dunk Master.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
#15g-cube_mastaPosted 6/18/2013 6:36:45 PM
Did you get the Cleaver and the blueprints for the Hextank? After you kill Mundo he drops his cleaver. Use the cleaver to break the lock on the maintenance room. Head up the stairs and there should be a ladder. Up from that you find Viktor's old planning room and the blueprints for the Hextank are there. Take those to Heimerdinger and then the story progresses from there.

Also there's a Shaco trophy to collect on the way up the stairs about like 3/4 of the way up. Use shock blast on the little lever thing that is out of reach and it'll open the broken elevator doors enough to get the trophy.
#16Suffer_NotPosted 6/18/2013 6:45:31 PM(edited)
Ok, so given that you don't have the HexBot or access to the Hextank, you've got to go for 'plan B', which takes a lot longer. There's some decent loot and plot stuff to be had, but it's like an extra hour of playtime so most people who are doing speedruns or have already unlocked Janna just skip it.

Speaking of which, I'll try to keep the spoilers to a minimum, but I can't make any guarantees if you want me to be thorough...

In order to progress, you're going to need to switch characters, but so far you've only got Jayce since you started with him. Go back to the Yordle Academy and speak with Ziggs in his office (his office is in the basement, it looks sort of like a bomb shelter. You may have been here before but it would have been locked). From him you'll learn that he has something for Corki, and then you do a fetch quest that results in you being captured by Zaunites.

Once that happens, you'll switch to Janna in order to participate in the Piltover/Zaun Zeppelin Race. The race is really hard if you don't prepare properly for it, and there are guides around, but it doesn't actually matter for our purposes. You can run the race again later once you've got Janna leveled up and all you need to do to continue is survive it. Janna realizes that the courier bringing the parts from Corki is missing, which starts the trigger necessary for the Chapter 2. Oh, and don't bother collecting items as Janna, because she won't actually join your party permanently until You save her life from the Giant Enemy Crabgot in Chapter 3.

There is a third trigger for chapter 2 besides the hex bot and the race, but that involves sabotaging Rumble's mechabot which will negatively the game in the later half of section 2 because he'll be weaker when he joins you for the mini boss fight. If you're at least level 7 then it doesn't really matter, but it's still sort of a pain in the butt.

Either way, good luck with it! And remember, never sell all of anything. Always keep 1 in your inventory just in case.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#17BhelliumPosted 6/18/2013 6:48:06 PM
The fact that this isn't a game is making me really effing sad. It would be pretty goddamn awesome.
---
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.