Any pro played aatrox yet?

#11FRo3tBLo0dPosted 6/18/2013 9:05:03 PM
XcZeus3469 posted...
Here's an original thought....why don't you...I don't know...try him yourself and see what works? Why do you have to wait for the pros? I mean I realize the majority of people are totally helpless without the pros to write out step by step what to do, but half the fun of this game is building different stuff and killing everyone.

On a side note, if I ever get another AP GP, someone is going to get raged on.

Considering 95% of people rage when someone doesn't build correctly or isn't doing well because the build they're going for isn't great on the champ they are. I can understand why some people focus on what a pro builds

Probuilds.net
#12XcZeus3469Posted 6/19/2013 4:17:04 AM
FRo3tBLo0d posted...
XcZeus3469 posted...
Here's an original thought....why don't you...I don't know...try him yourself and see what works? Why do you have to wait for the pros? I mean I realize the majority of people are totally helpless without the pros to write out step by step what to do, but half the fun of this game is building different stuff and killing everyone.

On a side note, if I ever get another AP GP, someone is going to get raged on.

Considering 95% of people rage when someone doesn't build correctly or isn't doing well because the build they're going for isn't great on the champ they are. I can understand why some people focus on what a pro builds

Probuilds.net

Which is why my mute list exceeds some 400+ people. unless it's something that's completely stupid or gimmicky that only works in a very specific set of circumstances, I usually don't care what people build. unless someone's building thornmail when they have 3 AP and the ADC is severely underfarmed.
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#13kourkourPosted 6/19/2013 4:30:02 AM
Shushei built gunblade/triforce and was going for wits end? What is this, Season 2 Jax?
---
Logic-0
Gfaqs-1
#14ssj4supervegetaPosted 6/19/2013 8:22:17 AM
rainman used him a LOT...does that count? i also saw wings using him.

You max W almost always. its his best skill and his other 2 are on huge CDs. and mostly used to escape/initiate. his ult is mostly just used for the range buff, not the damage.

theres not a lot to him. he's an auto attacker with a lot of sustain. just knowing when to switch your W forms is what you really need to learn.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#15negative4Posted 6/19/2013 8:26:54 AM
ssj4supervegeta posted...
rainman used him a LOT...does that count? i also saw wings using him.

You max W almost always. its his best skill and his other 2 are on huge CDs. and mostly used to escape/initiate. his ult is mostly just used for the range buff, not the damage.

theres not a lot to him. he's an auto attacker with a lot of sustain. just knowing when to switch your W forms is what you really need to learn.

lol no. I'm a huge advocate against maxing W first. E is infinitely better for the time being. It's essentially your harass in lane and required to keep your passive up. Plus you get more slow and CD as you level it up. It's worth it every time. With LS quints, an early Vamp, and a level 1 W, it should be more than enough sustain.
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#16_Yag_Posted 6/19/2013 8:28:49 AM
he desperately needs hydra to increase his teamfight presence so thats one thing.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P