Unofficial PBE Patch Notes for 6/19/2013 - Holy Hecarim Nerf, Batman! Edition

#61CheeseOmenPosted 6/20/2013 10:43:39 AM(edited)
TomorrowDog posted...
GameFAQs board: "OMIGAWD LOL HECARIM IS BEST JUNGLE EVER CAN 1V5 DONT EVER PLAY ANY OTHER JUNGLE EVER"

After nerf: "OMIGAWD WHY DID HE GET NERFED THAT MAKES NO SENSE NOW I CANT 1V5 AND HAVE A REASON TO PICK ANOTHER JUNGLER RIOT LEARN TO GAME DESIGN"

I bet you never ward and constantly get ganked. Seriously the people that don't realize how much this nerf destroys Hec are dumb as ****

EDIT: What also doesn't even make sense is that they said his ganking potential was the problem. This nerf to Q only makes it so he can no longer farm, at all, even with blue buff.
---
3DS: 5129 0994 1261
W2: 3139 7723 5743
#62DiortePosted 6/20/2013 10:44:46 AM
Tyrannus5930 posted...
what is with you people

>OMG, IRONSTYLUS, STOP BEING A FEMINIST

next day

>OMG, RIVEN, Y U SO SLUT

They don't know what girls look like and judge everyone by what they look like.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw
#63GevaudenPosted 6/20/2013 10:46:11 AM
kagster123 posted...
With this new look Riven is no longer an honorary lesbian.

Lesbians come in all shapes and sizes so she is now a legit "Lipstick Lesbian" :)
---
LOL ign - Gonk
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7821/chronotrigger1000ad.gif
#64TomorrowDogPosted 6/20/2013 11:43:38 AM
I bet you never ward and constantly get ganked. Seriously the people that don't realize how much this nerf destroys Hec are dumb as ****

Anybody freaking out about specific numbers on the BETA server where things change A LOT is dumb as ****. And I bet you feed every game and cry about your lane opponent playing OP champions hurrhurrhurr.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#65plasmatic5Posted 6/20/2013 12:26:44 PM
Tekutso posted...
lascat9 posted...
Hey, instead of constantly nerfing Hecarim, can we get someone over here to buff Olaf some? Like, the guy has had a consistent 41% win rate on lolking.net.

Riot has said they don't know how to fix olaf, he's eithergoing to be over powered or weak the way his kit is. Don't know if I agree but that's what they say so they'd rather have him weak.

All they need to do is nerf/get rid of the health scaling he has. Remember when the game became League of Warmogs and Olaf became overpowered? It's because of that health scaling. If you have champions scale well with defensive stats, then they have good chance of being way too strong later in the game. Look at Ryze before they changed his scaling to higher AP scaling and less mana scaling. He had the potential to be way too strong and way too tanky. Same thing with Olaf now.

Why can't Riot design tankier champions more like Leona? Leona can't really 1v1 very well because she doesn't scale for the most part, but she can be one of the best champions to have on a team because of all the CC she brings and the damage she can bring to a team. Best designed champion in terms of balance.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#66Ctrl_Alt_FUPosted 6/21/2013 2:05:34 AM
CinderDragon77 posted...
If only they would seriously buff the missile speed of Anivia's Q...nice to see Ziggs may be getting a boost on his missile speed while Anivia sits there with a snail's pace skill-shot with an insanely low missile speed.

So you want her stun easier to hit allowing her to do that...icicle thing she does to take a ****ton of health?
---
"How to League 101 is the greatest thing to happen to the LoL board since dennis invented sliced bread!" - xRustySpoon