So there was a topic a couple weeks ago

#1FlameLord23Posted 6/19/2013 10:37:39 PM
I can't remember the title and I tried searching for it. Someone did a study of how many CS you could get in 10 minutes. Does anyone have a link to that? Cause I believe according to that study, I should be in gold WHILE fighting someone. Even though its a bot. The whole thing was "CS for 10 minutes how many do you get?"

Pls gamefaqs I <3 all you nerds!
---
All these League girls... Where my B-words with B-cups?
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#2TohruAdachiPosted 6/19/2013 10:42:58 PM
FlameLord23 posted...
I can't remember the title and I tried searching for it. Someone did a study of how many CS you could get in 10 minutes. Does anyone have a link to that? Cause I believe according to that study, I should be in gold WHILE fighting someone. Even though its a bot. The whole thing was "CS for 10 minutes how many do you get?"

Pls gamefaqs I <3 all you nerds!

Just go to league of legend wikia and type in farming,there's an chart.
#3LinkinparkTNTPosted 6/19/2013 11:01:35 PM
Here you are kind sir: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/66393002
---
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." - halofan9912
#4FlameLord23(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 12:05:16 PM
I believe I was Gold the game I was asking about with a bot on the other team.

It's pretty embarrassing. I'm silver at best in terms of skill ATM, overall.
---
#5SoulknightX0Posted 6/22/2013 12:33:59 PM
ur cs mechanics can be good but I'm assuming your ability to lead and push a team to victory is not up to par
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
#6FlameLord23(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 9:14:56 PM
SoulknightX0 posted...
ur cs mechanics can be good but I'm assuming your ability to lead and push a team to victory is not up to par

Mostly the carry part. I play mostly jungle and support so my mechanics at other roles aren't the greatest. I do always work on my CS when I'm not either of those roles, which has become more frequent. I just hit 77 no interference. I played brand and didn't use abilities until the last minute. I went 9/3/5 the other day and I couldn't carry. Left lane 5/0/3, recalled, then took mid turret, drag, top inner, and grabbed 4 kills before recalling 5 minutes later. But the rest of the team sucked, other than my support. Ironically he was last pick, I was fourth pick.

Then again I've heard it over and over, you can't carry from ADC and I believe it. You can't in solo queue. In organized groups you can.
---
#7zeppelin312Posted 6/22/2013 9:17:42 PM
107 in pure lane creeps

farming wraiths/wolves/etc. can get you more
#8FlameLord23(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 9:22:59 PM
I'm not good enough for that. But based on his research I should be in gold. And I'm stuck in bronze. el0h3ll.
---
#9BhelliumPosted 6/22/2013 9:26:29 PM
I think that survey really just proved that Dartkun lies.
---
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.
#10FlameLord23(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 11:44:10 AM
Wait wasn't that common knowledge?
---