split-pushing seems to make everyone angry in solo queue

#1ShurikoPosted 6/19/2013 11:44:54 PM
i primarily play split-pushing tops such as tryndamere and teemo and people always seem to get really buttmad when i win lane and split-push and then they lose 4v4

i mean do they want me to team fight as these champions or something?
---
http://i.imgur.com/afuZgFv.jpg
#2ShyGuySayPosted 6/19/2013 11:47:50 PM
SoloQ doesn't know what split-pushing is, or how to counter it, or how to ignore it, or that it exists.
---
Worst LoL Player NA.
#3xSighxPosted 6/19/2013 11:59:25 PM
ShyGuySay posted...
SoloQ doesn't know what split-pushing is, or how to counter it, or how to ignore it, or that it exists.

qft

i say "pressure bot but don't engage, once they send someone to stop me ill teleport bot and we can dive"

they hear "initiate a 4v5 under their turret and give draven a quadra kill"

this is why i hate playing shen XD
#4ezekiel702Posted 6/20/2013 6:45:56 AM
xSighx posted...
ShyGuySay posted...

qft

i say "pressure bot but don't engage, once they send someone to stop me ill teleport bot and we can dive"

they hear "initiate a 4v5 under their turret and give draven a quadra kill"

this is why i hate playing shen XD

Haha so true.
#5gwwakPosted 6/23/2013 9:44:16 PM
Split pushing seems to work wonders for me. Twice I had games where our bot lane was doing badly. I started pushing top hard and with all the attention I attracted, our ADC ended up going Legendary due to a lack of pressure on bot.
---
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
#6iCuriousPosted 6/28/2013 11:58:20 PM
People actually get mad at me when I split push. I mean people on my own team that is. nevermind that I take 3 towers and an inhib. All that matters was that I wasn't there for that teamfight where we lost one tower.
---
? ? ?