Hecarim nerf?

#1blue_huskyPosted 6/20/2013 8:20:06 AM
I've heard nothing but cries of despair from it, is it really gonna be that bad? Was the low mana cost on Q really why Hec was powerful? It'll hurt his lategame a little bit but his ganks should still be fine, right?
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960189-call-of-duty-black-ops/56954075
I called Second Chance being overused before the game even came out.
#2HagenExPosted 6/20/2013 8:26:44 AM
Since every Hec gets TONS OF MANA through IBG and/or FH, the nerf is marginal late game. Hurts his early jungling a bit, but it's not as tragic as Draven's passive removal.
#3Savra104Posted 6/20/2013 8:29:01 AM
From what I'm reading, it will effectively halve the amount of Q's he can perform during a teamfight. Or something to that degree.
#4blue_husky(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 8:36:06 AM
Savra104 posted...
From what I'm reading, it will effectively halve the amount of Q's he can perform during a teamfight. Or something to that degree.

Yeah, but like above you poster said, he stacks mana. IBG alone gives 500, that's 11 q's if Hec maxes it now as opposed to 20.. not to mention any other mana he has. Does he really NEED that many q's, especially in teamfights where other teammates will also be laying down the damage?
---
#5CheeseOmenPosted 6/20/2013 8:40:18 AM
Nope, he is honestly ****ing ruined. If this nerf goes through he will literally be troll pick tier. Early game, that is going to make his jungle much MUCH worse. I don't mean first clear, I am talking when he doesn't have blue around level 5-7 and you still have to farm. Yeah good luck ganking with no mana. And god forbid somebody steals his blue, literally a 4v5 the rest of the game. Late game, that's still pretty bad. Even with all his mana, without blue buff after an extensive fight he will easily be under half mana. Goes for one jungle clear, OOM and now has to B without ganking. Trust, this will kill him :((((
---
3DS: 5129 0994 1261
W2: 3139 7723 5743
#6killa123145Posted 6/20/2013 8:53:46 AM
blue_husky posted...
Savra104 posted...

Yeah, but like above you poster said, he stacks mana. IBG alone gives 500, that's 11 q's if Hec maxes it now as opposed to 20.. not to mention any other mana he has. Does he really NEED that many q's, especially in teamfights where other teammates will also be laying down the damage?

....Are you really arguing that someone doesn't NEED to do more sustained damage? Especially in teamfights?
#7blue_husky(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 8:55:10 AM
I just still wanna be able to use him :(

If it's really gonna be that bad, hopefully they make it less drastic by the time it's out of PBE, one can always dream...
---
#8Knight_Of_OrderPosted 6/20/2013 9:38:36 AM
CheeseOmen posted...
Nope, he is honestly ****ing ruined. If this nerf goes through he will literally be troll pick tier. Early game, that is going to make his jungle much MUCH worse. I don't mean first clear, I am talking when he doesn't have blue around level 5-7 and you still have to farm. Yeah good luck ganking with no mana. And god forbid somebody steals his blue, literally a 4v5 the rest of the game. Late game, that's still pretty bad. Even with all his mana, without blue buff after an extensive fight he will easily be under half mana. Goes for one jungle clear, OOM and now has to B without ganking. Trust, this will kill him :((((

Pretty much this.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#9AlastreonPosted 6/20/2013 9:39:40 AM
**** you all i'm still going to play,and wreck with him,bunch of pansies.
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1177-6984-9180
#10omega bahumatPosted 6/20/2013 10:13:02 AM
lol

these guys

hecarim did get nerfed yes, but now you can max E first instead of Q like a good hecarim anyway :)