Hecarim nerf?

#11Lord_WoobiePosted 6/20/2013 10:24:42 AM
It's more that Hec has received almost half a dozen nerfs in the past few months in Riot's desperate attempt to reign him in ( lol). A real nerf would do what the last set of PBE updates threatened to do: nerf his passive so that he no longer avoids unit collision, but in reality that would be too extreme.

He's a champ who can't be nerfed sufficiently number-wise and has to be hit mechanics-wise, but there's no way to do that without destroying him. Same with Thresh.

But people still see minor nerfs and react in an over-the-top fashion because lollolcommunity. They react this way all the time, but rarely is it actually justified.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#12NicoGrimmPosted 6/20/2013 10:34:13 AM
^That's sort of the thing.
At thsi point, hecarim pretty much NEEDS a rework. Number nerfs do nothing to his actual ganking pottential.
But, of course, Riot won't do that until they nerf him to the ground, and no one touches him for the enxt eyar or so.
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#13Knight_Of_OrderPosted 6/20/2013 10:54:16 AM
Lord_Woobie posted...
It's more that Hec has received almost half a dozen nerfs in the past few months in Riot's desperate attempt to reign him in ( lol). A real nerf would do what the last set of PBE updates threatened to do: nerf his passive so that he no longer avoids unit collision, but in reality that would be too extreme.

He's a champ who can't be nerfed sufficiently number-wise and has to be hit mechanics-wise, but there's no way to do that without destroying him. Same with Thresh.

But people still see minor nerfs and react in an over-the-top fashion because lollolcommunity. They react this way all the time, but rarely is it actually justified.

That's mighty ignorant of you if you really think that this is a minor nerf.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#14CheeseOmenPosted 6/20/2013 11:19:35 AM
Also, the only reason he is so broken now is because of the dumb new items Riot put in. When Hec first came out literally nobody played him, but nothing much has changed about him. Instead, Riot makes all these new OP items that are godly on most champs that can use them. And now all of sudden its HEC TOO OP NERF EVERYTHING HE HAS UNTIL HE IS WORTHLESS!!!!!

The only reason this frustrates me is because I day one bought Hec, and always played him. He has always been my favorite champ, and yes the new items do benefit him greatly, it is just sad knowing he will be poop pretty soon.
---
3DS: 5129 0994 1261
W2: 3139 7723 5743