What champion would be best for me?

#1xxxJagoxxxPosted 6/20/2013 8:10:35 PM(edited)
Can someone help me find a good champion for my playstyle? Here is the criteria I am looking for:

- Real good character that can get you out of Bronze and eventually to Diamond/Challenger
- Easy to farm with if you're bad at last hitting
- Can carry games even if everyone on your team is doing bad
- Doesn't require communication with your team
- If you're pushing your lane really well and the enemy team tries to gank you, your champion is just like no and destroys them or is able to get away

What would be the closest champion? Thanks...
---
My YouTube - Locke SCC complete!
http://www.youtube.com/Jago7159
#2DartkunPosted 6/20/2013 8:05:04 PM
Soraka
---
GameFAQs where mods are allowed to troll
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#3JackDaniels1964Posted 6/20/2013 8:07:24 PM
Blitzcrank
Ammumu
Hecarim
Malphite
Shen
---
Who has swagger?
I has swagger, i swagg :^()
#4B01tPosted 6/20/2013 8:14:19 PM(edited)
First off, what you're looking for is God. Such a champion.. well you set the bar pretty unreasonably high. If there was THAT good a champion, they'd be nerfed to hell and back, then to hell again, then to oblivion.

Anyways, the closest thing would be singed, imo.
He farms with his poison, so you don't need to last hit much (though you really need to work on that for other lanes or champions). He's also very difficult to gank, and a great pusher.

EDIT: also, the champions that other guy brought up are all almost always banned, so unless you're just playing blind pick normals, don't bother with shen, malphite, hecarim, blitzcrank, thresh. They're all banned most of the time.
---
Why is it that Reality constantly ignores my imagination? It can't possibly like itself the way it is....
#5xxxJagoxxx(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 8:13:58 PM
Dartkun posted...
Soraka

Thanks.

JackDaniels1964 posted...
Blitzcrank
Ammumu
Hecarim
Malphite
Shen

Thanks. Any besides this though? These usually get banned.
---
My YouTube - Locke SCC complete!
http://www.youtube.com/Jago7159
#6TohruAdachiPosted 6/20/2013 8:26:44 PM
I think you're really asking for an imaginary champion like April Fools Lee Sin. Really LoL is a team effort game,you can't win a game and carry four people by yourself and not bothering to communicate with them at all,how will they know when to get baron,or when you want to engage in a team fight?
Also if the enemy team ganks you,and it's at 1v3/4/5,it's most likely you won't be able to take them on by yourself,and I don't even think you'd be able escape as I doubt they're not dumb enough to not take Exhaust/Flash/Ghost with them,and if they deal tons of damage,just ignite you,the only champion that can probably get away is Ahri with her ultimate that can dash so many times,or Kassadin since the teleport CD is pretty fast,etc. but there are tons of champions that can just stun/fear/etc. you so chances are if you're ganked,you're dead.
As someone said,Singed is probably the champion you need,he has slow,and if a group of people are chasing you,the poison will probably deal enough damage for your teammates to come to the rescue and finish them off,he can throw enemies back so if they come from the front to gank just throw them back,and he's tanky so you can probably handle a gank,though again,stun/fear/etc.
#7TwoShensGGPosted 6/20/2013 8:27:27 PM
Sounds exactly like Zed.
#8Zalden1Posted 6/20/2013 8:27:54 PM
I'd say Trynde would work well for you.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKbLWV47R84&feature=youtu.be
http://i.imgur.com/Gop1Rkn.gif
#9Paranoia2mbPosted 6/20/2013 8:33:52 PM(edited)
TwoShensGG posted...
Sounds exactly like Zed.

My first thought.

I haven't even gotten closed to reaching my potential on how well I think I can do with Zed, and getting kills and assists while farming safely/preventing ganks is really easy for me.

- Real good character that can get you out of Bronze and eventually to Diamond/Challenger

this is slightly subjective lol. but

- Easy to farm with if you're bad at last hitting

to paraphase what scarra once said, if you miss cs with zed then you are doing something very wrong. granted we aren't all scarras but csing is really easy, even if you're in unfavorable matchups.

- Can carry games even if everyone on your team is doing bad

blows up carries from 100-0, especially in lower elos where qss isn't bought 100% of the time. if you get through the first 20 minutes ahead of everyone else in the game you are going to deal DAMAGE

- Doesn't require communication with your team

nope

- If you're pushing your lane really well and the enemy team tries to gank you, your champion is just like no and destroys them or is able to get away

get away? w out

kill? ult e q aa cutlass (if bought) ctrl+4
#10TehllidaPosted 6/20/2013 8:53:26 PM
Sounds like you wants a split pushing champ...

Zed
Teemo
Tryndamere
Sivir
Yi

push down turrets escape most ganks and 1v1 almost any enemy champ
---
IGN: Tehllida add me I'm terrible.