What items are good on Shyv Jungle?

#1SackBoiPosted 6/23/2013 4:35:24 AM
?
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#2JennaTahliaPosted 6/23/2013 4:36:32 AM
Statik Shyv
---
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#3darkmon28Posted 6/23/2013 5:23:21 AM
^ lol I see what you did there

get Blade of the Ruined King though. Shyvana's kit goes hand in hand with every single one of it's stats
---
DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist. - whythefat
#4Shadow EdgePosted 6/23/2013 5:27:53 AM(edited)
You should probably just go Madred instead of Spirit items.

Usual tank items. She doesn't need CDR. Wits/Mallet/BorK/Cleaver/Zephyr for your offensive choices. I don't know if Burnout is one of those weirdo DoTs that work with Lizard but shouldn't. An early Cutlass/Phage helps.
---
ns
#5xSighxPosted 6/23/2013 5:27:05 AM
plus she needs the slow to actually gank unless you go man mode and take exhaust instead of flash as your 2nd summoner >.>
#6XcZeus3469Posted 6/23/2013 5:28:31 AM
Shadow Edge posted...

Usual tank items. Wits/Mallet/BorK/Cleaver/Zephyr for your offensive choices. I don't know if Burnout is one of those weirdo DoTs that work with Lizard but shouldn't.

I disagree. I actually see no reason to ever build madred's ever again. The passive bonuses from each of the 3 spirits are just too good to pass over. Shyvana benefits from the bonus HP and tenacity of the golem stone which means you can build tabi or swiftness and still not worry about getting CC'd
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
#7Shadow EdgePosted 6/23/2013 5:31:03 AM
I keep forgetting about the +30% bonus damage from Spirit which would be very amazing with Burnout. Yeah, go with Golem instead.
---
ns
#8Justus41482Posted 6/23/2013 7:01:50 AM
Well I would start out by choosing Nunu or Hecarim then build boots, spirit item, then w/e you want.

:)
#9ISF_Lmaokai_TMHPosted 6/23/2013 7:40:38 AM
Shadow Edge posted...

Usual tank items. Wits/Mallet/BorK/Cleaver/Zephyr for your offensive choices. I don't know if Burnout is one of those weirdo DoTs that work with Lizard but shouldn't.

I disagree. I actually see no reason to ever build madred's ever again. The passive bonuses from each of the 3 spirits are just too good to pass over. Shyvana benefits from the bonus HP and tenacity of the golem stone which means you can build tabi or swiftness and still not worry about getting CC'd

Why even play a champion if you're not going to take advantage of their strengths?
---
Active Team Manager of Team Call of Duty: http://imgur.com/a/rNBHL | IGN: Too Many Owls
#10XcZeus3469Posted 6/23/2013 8:37:37 AM
ISF_Lmaokai_TMH posted...
Shadow Edge posted...

Why even play a champion if you're not going to take advantage of their strengths?

I'm not sure what you are referring to. Please elaborate.
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207