Do vladimar really need his ult at 6?

#1Ky KiskyPosted 6/23/2013 12:39:41 PM
I usually just max out my Q or E first.

Why would I need it during laning? Team fights don't break out until later and it's a waste if your not going in for the kill. If you don't have no kill protential, aren't you just gonna sit on it?

I usually get it at lvl 7 but I that's just me. Never had to use it during 6-9.
#2BirdFluFTWPosted 6/23/2013 12:43:24 PM
even if your 100% not going for kills against your lane opponent, its worth the point for ganks, if they tower dive you, or 2v2 jungler counter ganks. A whole lot more than an extra point in E
---
if athletes can't take steroids, shouldn't models not be photoshopped?
#3TekutsoPosted 6/23/2013 12:43:42 PM
Lol
---
Don Mattrick and co. XBONED me so now I'm on a Cerny Journey to BASED SONY to beg forgiveness from LORD Jack Tretton
#4princemarth23Posted 6/23/2013 12:49:14 PM(edited)
Is this serious? He gains a lot from his ultimate. The only times you wouldn't need to get points in your ult would be playing Jayce or Janna or something (who does want at least 1 point).
#5MonkeymooXDPosted 6/23/2013 12:51:25 PM
Does Vlad really need AP? A Bloodthirster seems much more fitting.
#6Ky Kisky(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 12:55:11 PM
..... Flame away.

Just a question you trolls..
#7_HeXPosted 6/23/2013 12:56:55 PM
Situational I guess. If you're not getting camped or haven't even seen any gank attempts in your lane and your lane opponent isn't steamrolling you I guess you could wait a level to take it.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#8Ky Kisky(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 2:11:50 PM
_HeX posted...
Situational I guess. If you're not getting camped or haven't even seen any gank attempts in your lane and your lane opponent isn't steamrolling you I guess you could wait a level to take it.

Really now!! Your gonna be getting ganked from lvl 1 for the rest of laning. You think 6 is anything special? Sure they'll come, it'd be more dangerous without the 6.

But if anyone's ever played Vlad, they would know Q takes top prority. Always max out Q ASAP.
#9NykzaPosted 6/23/2013 2:18:25 PM
I'd rather have another ability which deals damage over getting a little more damage on another ability.
---
http://i.imgur.com/w2Ni4.jpg
#10_HeXPosted 6/23/2013 2:19:48 PM
Ky Kisky posted...
_HeX posted...

Really now!! Your gonna be getting ganked from lvl 1 for the rest of laning. You think 6 is anything special? Sure they'll come, it'd be more dangerous without the 6.

But if anyone's ever played Vlad, they would know Q takes top prority. Always max out Q ASAP.

R amplifies all your damage and can get you a kill or even two if you get tower dived, so at most it's situational and not something I would skip out on every time. Certain champs want to go all in on you as soon as they hit 6.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.