Jayce vs. Diana mid

#1Theivey3Posted 6/23/2013 6:09:33 PM
Who wins? My money is on Jayce.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pg5EG.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/theivey3 | LoL IGN: Vulcane
#2g-cube_mastaPosted 6/23/2013 6:12:16 PM
Assuming equal skill I think it mainly depends on if Jayce gets a Hexdrinker and/or Mercury's Treads.

Jayce's commonly go super glass and can usually get away with it, but Diana is very good at sticking to targets and doing a lot of damage. Early laning Jayce will definitely get a lead. From there, though, Diana can burst him after 6 if he isn't careful with his itemization.

Diana's itemization will naturally include health from Doran's Rings and armor from Armguard.

I'd say Jayce is favored but it is a close match up post 6.
#3darkwing1232Posted 6/23/2013 6:14:25 PM
as long as she can survive til 6, she can do some major poke harassment with her gap closer. Q>R>W>E, then get hammered away and R again and then walk away.
#4Kadabra025Posted 6/23/2013 6:22:34 PM
Jayce wins.
---
Redskins and Arsenal fan for life.
Lolskins
#5AznJudgePosted 6/23/2013 6:24:50 PM
I've beat 3-5 Jayces in Platinum with Diana.
Pre-6, it's a farm lane, use your W to shield
Post - 6 you destroy him, assuming no jungler assistance, after you get Armguard (Rush it, no dorans)
---
Xbox Live GT:Pz PaulyD; League of Legends : DAS BOAR (Platinum); Steam: EbilElrond / Elrondel SMITE: Elrond; Guild Wars 2 : Elrondel
#6g-cube_mastaPosted 6/23/2013 6:28:37 PM
AznJudge posted...
I've beat 3-5 Jayces in Platinum with Diana.
Pre-6, it's a farm lane, use your W to shield
Post - 6 you destroy him, assuming no jungler assistance, after you get Armguard (Rush it, no dorans)

I like starting cloth, getting 1 doran's and then finishing armguard. I feel the mana regen from doran's helps a lot and the health is nice to have.

Also I get 2 points in W before maxing Q.

Looks like WQWEQR

lv1 you can start q or w just depends but I like the shield to just let me shrug off poke and last hit.