Would it be possible to write a ticket to have my elo reset or replay placement?

#1Mr_TacoPosted 6/24/2013 3:31:23 AM
80/80

I seriously mean this. I'm no Gold tier player by any means, but I am wedged truly and firmly in Bronze V. I carry 75% of the games I play. I usually make it to within one win of reaching qualifiers for Bronze IV and then I end up on a team with a leaver, an intentional troll or I get outright facerolled.

I always subscribed to the idea that I need to just carry harder and get better. I've been in Bronze V all season and a similar elo last season, (except a short stint in Bronze IV and even III) but now it's gotten too much. I want to improve, I want to get better, but I just can't do that in Bronze V.

I'd be happy to lose all these games if I learnt something from it, but I don't. Having the enemy MF go mid and get 6 kills then come back to bot lane and punish you for 20 minutes is a lesson in how much gold is earned from 6 kills, not much else.

So I began to LOLKing my opponents and found I was being matched against teams comprised of players that were all in Silver League, and some even as high as Gold V. My team mates, however, are never higher than Silver V.

This is rubbish. How the hell am I expected to grow in skill to a level where I can play Gold V players, without first playing those from Bronze IV - I?

tl;dr do you think if I wrote a long enough, whinging enough, pathetic enough ticket to Riot, they would reset my ranked stats?

PS, if you're just going to abuse me and call me a noob or make fun of the fact I'm Bronze V, just don't waste your time cause it's unnecessary.
---
GOTY Contenders 2013 thus far: Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us
#2SlaynPosted 6/24/2013 3:38:47 AM
Mr_Taco posted...
I'd be happy to lose all these games if I learnt something from it, but I don't. Having the enemy MF go mid and get 6 kills then come back to bot lane and punish you for 20 minutes is a lesson in how much gold is earned from 6 kills, not much else.

Really? You didn't learn not to let your lane wander around? Or to go mid yourself and get 6 kills? Bronze league confirmed.

Mr_Taco posted...
tl;dr do you think if I wrote a long enough, whinging enough, pathetic enough ticket to Riot, they would reset my ranked stats?.

No chance at all.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#3FeatherwindPosted 6/24/2013 4:11:33 AM(edited)
Sometimes you lose spectacularly and that's it really. It happens regardless of elo actually and you just have to play more. Sometimes your opponents or your teammates just screw up and the game can feel uninteresting but there's nothing that Riot can really do about it without changing the game significantly and remember that it also sometimes happens to you as well.

If you feel that the system doesn't work you could try posting a thread about your concerns on the official LoL boards and I'm sure you will get discussion/explanation.

I haven't ever heard of Riot reseting ranked stats on an individual basis.
#4gfshynoblPosted 6/24/2013 4:02:51 AM
carried myself bronze v. to g0ld v.
carry harder
---
LoL:best ashe africa
#5Dota2Posted 6/24/2013 4:04:27 AM
no.

you dont deserve it either.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.minus.com/ibqZBmeQIYd0rk.gif
#6link0099Posted 6/24/2013 4:10:09 AM
start a new account if you are that annoyed
---
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/graphics-vs.-aesthetics
#7FreshSushiPosted 6/24/2013 4:14:00 AM
Play norms. Play against plats and diamonds. Plats are trash but you may learn something from diamonds.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#8Colonel_SnitskyPosted 6/24/2013 4:21:45 AM
Wouldn't work.

Having said that, pick up Hecarim and Zac, start jungling.
Enjoy your wins.
---
Not changing my signature until Paige becomes WWE Diva's champion. Started February 6th, 2013.
#9PhoenixNinePosted 6/24/2013 4:28:31 AM
No. It will never, ever happen.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#10zeppelin312Posted 6/24/2013 4:30:15 AM
link0099 posted...
start a new account if you are that annoyed