League Of Children: Flamers, Ragers, Racists & Bullies (YouTube Series)

#61Knight_Of_OrderPosted 6/26/2013 12:39:39 AM
Wayavas posted...
Knight_Of_Order posted...
Wayavas posted...
all the kids raging at this topic are the same as the kids raging on the video, subd and liked, I want to see more

"They dont like something i did, with my magnificent intellect i conclude they are just a bunch of raging kids!"

exactly, thats the same way raging kids act, they ddnt like ashe mid so they started raging and complaining and harrassing..

So...you're a raging kid then?
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#62WayavasPosted 6/26/2013 12:40:36 AM
Wayavas posted...
Wayavas posted...
all the kids raging at this topic are the same as the kids raging on the video, subd and liked, I want to see more

"They dont like something i did, with my magnificent intellect i conclude they are just a bunch of raging kids!"

exactly, thats the same way raging kids act, they ddnt like ashe mid so they started raging and complaining and harrassing..

So...you're a raging kid then?

I might be, I just missed the time when I started raging and complaining and harassing, unlike someone else
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#63Knight_Of_OrderPosted 6/26/2013 12:45:57 AM
Wayavas posted...
I might be, I just missed the time when I started raging and complaining and harassing, unlike someone else

You must live a very sheltered life if you think my posts were any of the sort. On the other hand you calling names to the people that disliked the video is indeed a form of harassment, making you (as you said) a raging kid.

Do you know TC personally? Or are you just a fanboy (the fastest one ever created)? Seems rather odd that you're trying to defend him so hard.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#64ArrayOfNothingPosted 6/26/2013 12:49:00 AM
I'm enjoying this.
---
Gamefaqs in its entirety is an unintelligent site.
#65AgentRebornPosted 6/26/2013 2:18:40 AM
KokaineRodeo posted...
Don't care about going ashe mid, but guarding your tower lvl 1 instead of helping your jungler is a d*** move. Is it your fault they invaded, no. Is it your fault he didn't see them invading and getting first blood, absolutely.

If the point of your videos are supposed to be that you get flamed for picking weird champs even if you play well, then you've ruined that by trolling your team in chat and not playing as a team player.

Pretty much this. Other than a single ping, and typing two sentences, you didn't really do anything to discredit the "Ashe doesn't communicate" thing
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif
#66GevaudenPosted 6/26/2013 5:38:56 AM
LOL awesome vid it was absolute proof of how horrid SoloQ norms are everyday :(

Totally subbed :)
---
LOL ign - Gonk
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7821/chronotrigger1000ad.gif
#67mrg59Posted 6/26/2013 6:03:50 AM
AgentReborn posted...
KokaineRodeo posted...
Don't care about going ashe mid, but guarding your tower lvl 1 instead of helping your jungler is a d*** move. Is it your fault they invaded, no. Is it your fault he didn't see them invading and getting first blood, absolutely.

If the point of your videos are supposed to be that you get flamed for picking weird champs even if you play well, then you've ruined that by trolling your team in chat and not playing as a team player.

Pretty much this. Other than a single ping, and typing two sentences, you didn't really do anything to discredit the "Ashe doesn't communicate" thing

I'm failing to see anywhere in his post any insults or harassment. Calling someone stupid and saying the pulled a stupid move are two completely different things. A much much much bigger difference than misunderstanding that 80% comment these people are latching onto so hard (in true right wing fashion, I might add. Buch of mini O'Reilly's in here.).

He pointed out a fact of him making a mistake in game, and it was premeditated and done on purpose. And pointing out that he is trolling and not playing as a team player isn't harassing or insulting... deliberately making mistakes in game is the new-age definition of trolling, and is the exact definition of not playing as a team player.

Only insults I see are coming from you- trying to discredit someone else's thoughts by lieing. Just like the 'kids' you enjoy watching here; you can't win your argument, so you resort to underhanded and baseless lies. You really are a mini O'Reilly.
---
IGN: LoL-Kitts, FFXIV-Eli Kitts
#68Chielz0rPosted 6/26/2013 6:19:28 AM
These video's perfectly illustrate the LoL community.
#69TheDarkNerdPosted 6/26/2013 6:21:18 AM
TheDarkNerd posted...
Lay off.

Hey now, if the TC wants to make videos mocking others, he should be open to criticism himself. Like, for example,

Not only are you not reading what I'm writing. You aren't even watching my videos closely enough.

I'm done with you sir. Hope you have a great day :-)

really, attacking someone over their misunderstanding of a sentence like,

80% of the games i lose, is because my team are worried about me

and not seeing the potential for common misunderstanding. It's not what he's done in his videos that's raised any red flags, it's how he's behaved in his own topic.

You people need to take an English class.

Check where everything is ward

80% of the games I lose
is not
I lose 80% of my games

two completely different sentences

god damn

Honestly? The grammar was rather sub-par, so my mind red-penned it as,

"I do well in my games. 80% of those games, I lose. It's because my teammates are worried about me and tend to screw it up, and somehow I end up being an easy target so I'm the one they target."

So basically, it looked like he was making an "elo-hell"-ish comment.

(I largely blame the "is because" in the sentence, since I'm used to that being an ESL phrase meaning, "it is this way because", implying the previous statement is a complete thought unto its own.)
---
http://i.imgur.com/WKp3kfx.gif
#70holyknight14Posted 6/26/2013 6:45:49 AM
OMG that Fiddle ult in vid #2 where he came out of the bush and you flashed to another spot. It took him like 10 seconds to even realize where you went.