Topic 2: Diamond Discussions

#21JennaTahliaPosted 6/25/2013 9:39:06 PM
xSighx posted...
a lot of people get discouraged because they feel like queuing for ranked is a coin flip - heads, their team has an afk, tails, ours does. or something along those lines.

id like to hear about maybe your past 10 games or so in ranked - try to remember - how many of them were straight up unwinnable? how many did you carry like a boss? and how many were you underperforming and probably got carried by someone else?

and if you can remember, what was it that YOU did in particular that carried the games you won? maybe describe thought processes in heated/'down to the wire' moments, or big plays you made that snowballed your team?

u tork 2 much just play ranked u little girl
---
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#22xSighxPosted 6/25/2013 9:43:41 PM
JennaTahlia posted...
xSighx posted...
a lot of people get discouraged because they feel like queuing for ranked is a coin flip - heads, their team has an afk, tails, ours does. or something along those lines.

id like to hear about maybe your past 10 games or so in ranked - try to remember - how many of them were straight up unwinnable? how many did you carry like a boss? and how many were you underperforming and probably got carried by someone else?

and if you can remember, what was it that YOU did in particular that carried the games you won? maybe describe thought processes in heated/'down to the wire' moments, or big plays you made that snowballed your team?

u tork 2 much just play ranked u little girl

why, im 30-32. clearly im doing something wrong. i am trying to improve mechanics, my skill in roles outside the norm, and my attitude and asking questions like this and hearing some encouraging words from someone who's carried themselves to higher leagues might get rid of some of the 'ladder anxiety'.
#23BhelliumPosted 6/25/2013 10:24:51 PM(edited)
i don't think the people attacking TC realize how petty and antagonistic they sound

it's be fairly sad if they did

YES GET MORALLY REKT NUBS HIGH GROUND OP
---
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.
#24xVashTS98xPosted 6/25/2013 11:13:03 PM
Bhellium posted...
i don't think the people attacking TC realize how petty and antagonistic they sound

it's be fairly sad if they did

YES GET MORALLY REKT NUBS HIGH GROUND OP

It's meant as a playful jape. Calm down, nerd.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#25RatZDeezerPosted 6/25/2013 11:17:44 PM
why am i not challenger yet?
---
terran
#26xSighxPosted 6/25/2013 11:38:17 PM
RatZDeezer posted...
why am i not challenger yet?

CARRY HARDER?!?!
#27CyberSlasherXPosted 6/26/2013 10:38:11 AM
SeaIntoTheSky posted...
CyberSlasherX posted...
by not being bad or get carried all day. or both like me
Where have you been? Did you start playing again?

nope. just a game every month to prevent decay. school is op
---
League of Legends: lilkamikazi
#28Try_Harder_NubzPosted 6/26/2013 11:02:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#29SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 4:43:47 PM
CyberSlasherX posted...
nope. just a game every month to prevent decay. school is op
Aw. Is Frank still quit too?