A lux laughed at me for having sightstone on Lee-sin...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. A lux laughed at me for having sightstone on Lee-sin...
3 years ago#11
Silver V players aren't much better. I had a Volibear tell me I shouldn't have taken an AD mid (Wukong) against Kassadin (our top was Vlad).
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
3 years ago#12
I wouldn't take anything a Lux player says seriously.
3 years ago#13
Its not a bad buy. It makes his escape more reliable
Dat below average bad league playing ASIAN
Watch my stream twitch.tv/megasmeagles
3 years ago#14
He's blind.
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
3 years ago#15
wthamidoing posted...
Idk why she laughed

It's only natural for bad players to get sight stone

This post needs another quote because its so damned awful
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
3 years ago#16
i'm always darius solo top and i buy a sight stone coz our support is building ap

is that really funny?
Misha > Hanako > Rin > Lilly > Shizune > Emi
3 years ago#17
this is why bronze people need a big warning sign on the official forum
3 years ago#18
ChocoboDreams posted...
Silver V players aren't much better. I had a Volibear tell me I shouldn't have taken an AD mid (Wukong) against Kassadin (our top was Vlad).

. . . AD is the only type of champion with any damage output whatsoever while silenced?

Humans these days.
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
3 years ago#19
Just a heads up, you shouldn't go sightstone on lee sin. Lee sin is a pure early-mid champ and needs to put people ahead early to win late. 1600-ruby sightstone. (950 for reg) means you need to put down 21 wards to break even. (13 reg) yeah ward jumping is fun but doing more damage or tanking a little more is better.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. A lux laughed at me for having sightstone on Lee-sin...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived