Spirit Guard Udyr on PBE

#51operationerPosted 6/27/2013 12:38:53 AM
he look like he's wearing a skirt
#52princemarth23(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 12:39:04 AM
Pulsian_Pioneer posted...
I'm disappointed.

Why?

Because this means a whole nother year until Fallen Angel Riven or PFE Teemo or whatever.

I think Morello said there was another Ultimate skin coming out this year. Don't quote me on that though.
#53Flame_HazardPosted 6/27/2013 12:51:32 AM
Thank you, Riot. You're saving me money here. I'm grateful for this kindness.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#54charlesrulesPosted 6/27/2013 1:24:23 AM
Ravelthus posted...
r u guys srs

The particle effects are stupid, the little arm animations are pretty lack luster, and his overall look is just lackluster.

Not worth the 20 dollars or w/e the outrageous price is when launched.

The only things that make up for it are the 5000 added dialog lines he has and the joke. But that still doesn't justify it.

i hate fun and your stupid because you don't hate fun.
---
I think I ate a bowl of mysterio's for breakfast this morning- Spiderman, Spiderman 2
WOAH!! I'm sensing 14 Mega-Fonzies!!!!-Futurama
#55ArtosRCPosted 6/27/2013 2:10:29 AM
I really don't know if it's worth it. I've got Primal already, and it does the job just fine.
---
[ http://tinyurl.com/cko3jnz ]
http://i.imgur.com/H1eN1GE.jpg
#56Ctrl_Alt_FUPosted 6/27/2013 3:25:15 AM
I'm disappointed.

Why?

Because this means a whole nother year until Fallen Angel Riven or PFE Teemo or whatever.

You want a Pulsefire Ezreal Teemo?
---
"How to League 101 is the greatest thing to happen to the LoL board since dennis invented sliced bread!" - xRustySpoon
#57ShyvanaPosted 6/27/2013 4:18:03 AM
I'm disappointed.

Why?

You want a Pulsefire Ezreal Teemo?

LOL
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
#58belgerixPosted 6/27/2013 8:24:56 AM
I'm glad to see a post that's praising the skin instead of screaming and crying because it wasn't for their favorite champion. Honestly its a great skin, and to the person that said the ultimate forms don't look much different Tiger stance has larger claws, Turtle stance gives him a shell like texture, and Bear gives him giant paws and gives him a mane. Haven't checked out Phoenix yet.
---
"I just upgraded to Toasters 7."
Lol ign: Darushiro
#59natchu96Posted 6/27/2013 8:34:46 AM
belgerix posted...
I'm glad to see a post that's praising the skin instead of screaming and crying because it wasn't for their favorite champion. Honestly its a great skin, and to the person that said the ultimate forms don't look much different Tiger stance has larger claws, Turtle stance gives him a shell like texture, and Bear gives him giant paws and gives him a mane. Haven't checked out Phoenix yet.

Phoenix got some wings on his arms, last I looked. Has feathers on body too when maxed. Unless my eyes are busted.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#60belgerixPosted 6/27/2013 8:35:51 AM
natchu96 posted...
belgerix posted...

Phoenix got some wings on his arms, last I looked. Has feathers on body too when maxed. Unless my eyes are busted.

Hmmm. May max that one next time I play Udyr on the pbe. Seems like it would look cool
---
"I just upgraded to Toasters 7."
Lol ign: Darushiro