If they only release 1 ultimate skin a year

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. If they only release 1 ultimate skin a year
2 years ago#1
Only 7 champions will have ultimate skins before the inevitable LoL 2 comes out
2 years ago#2
Making League of Legends 2 is more stupid than making Final Fantasy XIV 2
---
Proud and Exclusive member of BeautifulPeople.com
2 years ago#3
There's a difference between remaking a game because it was considered a failure from making a sequel (if at all) of a successful one.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
2 years ago#4
I think 2 per year is Riot's goal.
---
http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/4/2/4/43424.jpg?v=1
To Carl Barks.
2 years ago#5
SIash posted...

Eh no, a total remake would actually be quite beneficial, would iron out a lot of the shortcomings of the current game.
---
-
2 years ago#6
SIash posted...

The new Final Fantasy XIV is beautiful (I'm in the beta). Only MMO I'd consider paying monthly for right now.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
2 years ago#7
ChocoboDreams posted...
SIash posted...

The new Final Fantasy XIV is beautiful (I'm in the beta). Only MMO I'd consider paying monthly for right now.

I'm not saying it in abad way. Final Fantasy XIV 2 sounds weird and doesn't make sense. A league of Legends 2 wouldn't make sense. If they wanna polish things they will with patches
---
Proud and Exclusive member of BeautifulPeople.com
2 years ago#8
Hasn't Riot said they won't make League of Legends 2, they'll just make League of Legends client and such better?
---
You can't take the sky from me.
2 years ago#9
There's no way we can all have a team full of Ultimates anytime soon. sadface
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. If they only release 1 ultimate skin a year

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived