Spirit Guard Udyr

#1DefendsPandasPosted 6/27/2013 4:59:27 AM
I have mixed emotions about it. I think the Splash and the name are cool. But the clothes he is wearing? I mean really? But other than the clothes which bug me massively it's a pretty cool skin. I might buy it when it's at the 1945 RP mark or whatever.
---
Failing is when you don't attempt it in the first place.
#2Master_strikerPosted 6/27/2013 5:01:57 AM
he's a monk. Did you expect him to wear some kind of flashy outfit that matches with the power rangers?
#3Susan0Posted 6/27/2013 5:04:08 AM
Master_striker posted...
he's a monk. Did you expect him to wear some kind of flashy outfit that matches with the power rangers?

Lee Sin is a monk and he has cool looking shades and a kewl shirt in one of his skins and another is a Hoodie/Cloak.

I don't see ur point
---
Akali wa watashi no ninja no waifudesu~
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2e3brS2TV1r569y6o1_500.gif
#4ChocoboDreamsPosted 6/27/2013 5:05:03 AM
I just like that it makes him bearable. Udyr, like many other champs, looks old and clunky, even with animations. This skin basically turns Udyr into a whole new champion.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#5Master_strikerPosted 6/27/2013 5:06:23 AM
Master_striker posted...

Lee Sin is a monk and he has cool looking shades and a kewl shirt in one of his skins and another is a Hoodie/Cloak.

I don't see ur point

those aren't flashy outfits....
#6DeanyzyPosted 6/27/2013 5:06:55 AM
It's pretty crappy, It's just a suped up version of his Primal skin. Udyr's such a boring character when it comes to skins, there's just not a lot you can do with him. It should have been Diana or Lee Sin who recieved an ultimate skin, they'd have a lot more potential.
#7Colonel_SnitskyPosted 6/27/2013 5:06:56 AM
ChocoboDreams posted...
I just like that it makes him bearable. Udyr, like many other champs, looks old and clunky, even with animations. This skin basically turns Udyr into a whole new champion.

To bad he will still be a boring champion, and probably will still be underplayed as well.
---
Not changing my signature until Paige becomes WWE Diva's champion. Started February 6th, 2013.
#8HagenExPosted 6/27/2013 5:07:41 AM
To me, it is a visual upgrade sold as a skin pack.

The wait wasn't worth the result imo.
#9ChocoboDreamsPosted 6/27/2013 5:08:34 AM
Colonel_Snitsky posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

To bad he will still be a boring champion, and probably will still be underplayed as well.

I don't think he's boring, and I don't care how many people play him. Skarner is underplayed and he's one of my favorites.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#10infinitexxPosted 6/27/2013 5:18:03 AM
He's got an Akuma/Gouken marital artist monk with prayer beads thing going on, works for me.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.