Spirit Guard Udyr

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Spirit Guard Udyr

User Info: DefendsPandas

DefendsPandas
3 years ago#1
I have mixed emotions about it. I think the Splash and the name are cool. But the clothes he is wearing? I mean really? But other than the clothes which bug me massively it's a pretty cool skin. I might buy it when it's at the 1945 RP mark or whatever.
Failing is when you don't attempt it in the first place.

User Info: Master_striker

Master_striker
3 years ago#2
he's a monk. Did you expect him to wear some kind of flashy outfit that matches with the power rangers?

User Info: Susan0

Susan0
3 years ago#3
Master_striker posted...
he's a monk. Did you expect him to wear some kind of flashy outfit that matches with the power rangers?

Lee Sin is a monk and he has cool looking shades and a kewl shirt in one of his skins and another is a Hoodie/Cloak.

I don't see ur point
Akali wa watashi no ninja no waifudesu~
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2e3brS2TV1r569y6o1_500.gif

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
3 years ago#4
I just like that it makes him bearable. Udyr, like many other champs, looks old and clunky, even with animations. This skin basically turns Udyr into a whole new champion.
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams

User Info: Master_striker

Master_striker
3 years ago#5
Master_striker posted...

Lee Sin is a monk and he has cool looking shades and a kewl shirt in one of his skins and another is a Hoodie/Cloak.

I don't see ur point

those aren't flashy outfits....

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
3 years ago#6
It's pretty crappy, It's just a suped up version of his Primal skin. Udyr's such a boring character when it comes to skins, there's just not a lot you can do with him. It should have been Diana or Lee Sin who recieved an ultimate skin, they'd have a lot more potential.

User Info: Colonel_Snitsky

Colonel_Snitsky
3 years ago#7
ChocoboDreams posted...
I just like that it makes him bearable. Udyr, like many other champs, looks old and clunky, even with animations. This skin basically turns Udyr into a whole new champion.

To bad he will still be a boring champion, and probably will still be underplayed as well.
Not changing my signature until Paige becomes WWE Diva's champion. Started February 6th, 2013.

User Info: HagenEx

HagenEx
3 years ago#8
To me, it is a visual upgrade sold as a skin pack.

The wait wasn't worth the result imo.

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
3 years ago#9
Colonel_Snitsky posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

To bad he will still be a boring champion, and probably will still be underplayed as well.

I don't think he's boring, and I don't care how many people play him. Skarner is underplayed and he's one of my favorites.
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
3 years ago#10
He's got an Akuma/Gouken marital artist monk with prayer beads thing going on, works for me.
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Spirit Guard Udyr

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived