Season 3 Neo-Ashe

#1PrintScreenKeyPosted 6/27/2013 9:31:31 AM
Many people mistakenly hold the belief that Ashe is a second-class carry.
This is due to the fact that these players are stuck in Season 2.
They have not caught up to Neo-Ashe, the Ashe of Season 3.
In likeness to Ezreal, who got revamped from Trinity Force into a Blue Ezreal, Season 3 Ashe is a force to be reckoned with.

For those who have seen the EU LCS, Genja brought Ashe on the table twice, achieving victory twice. His Ashe had a KDA of 10.3 compared to his 7 KDA Varus and 2 KDA Ezreal.
Genja brought a season 3 Ashe to the forefront of people's attention.

Many of you are familiar with the Season 2 Ashe build.
Boots, IE, PD, BT, LW

However, many players are still stuck on this build and have not caught up with the season 3 ashe.
Neo-Ashe build
1) Boots
2) Muramana

Muramana is a new item in season 3. It is great on Ashe because Ashe can gain tear stacks required for the muramana with every auto attack. This allows her to max the tear extremely fast, and have a permanent enhanced Frozen Mallet.
To add to that, the muramana is extremely cost efficient for Ashe, providing 56 AD AND an on-hit which can deal upwards of 100 damage for ONLY 2100 gold.

3) Statikk Shiv

This item exceeds the movement speed of the Phantom Dancer. This allows Ashe to move like the wind, covering for her lack of mobility. It also provides an AMAZING aoe on-hit, that can do either 100 magic damage, or 200 magic damage to each of FOUR targets. That's a combined whopping 400 or 800 magic damage in one attack!

4) Blade of the Ruined King

Many people complain that Ashe dies easily. WELL fear not friend! This item is leaps and bounds better than the season 2 Bloodthirster. I could say it deals 5% of the enemy's current HP on-hit. Meh. That's nothing special right? Wrong. This item not ONLY drains the enemy's movement speed but BUFFS your own. And to top it all off? You can STEAL 15% of their MAX hp. Why are you still building Bloodthirster when you have this EXCEPTIONAL item that keeps you alive forever?

5) Infinity Edge and Last Whisper Runaan's Hurricane

Look at the previous 3 items. They each provide on-hit. Season 3 introduced this baby which allows you to deal on-hit damage to THREE targets. Ashe has an AOE slow spell? Who needs it! 60 mana for a volley when you can spend 8 mana to do the same thing! Save your precious mana to turn it into damage for the muramana.

So, if pros are adapting to season 3, why aren't you?

I tried the build myself: http://i.imgur.com/U10c5yA.png
#2CrazyFunkyMasaoPosted 6/27/2013 9:38:54 AM
At least he wasn't playing against beginner bots
---
Currently playing: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Persona 4 Arena & League of Legends
#3ryanaPosted 6/27/2013 9:39:57 AM
Interesting build anyway.

Although I'm pretty sure that hurricane makes her Q drain mana at an absurd rate.
#4PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 9:41:12 AM
ryana posted...
Interesting build anyway.

Although I'm pretty sure that hurricane makes her Q drain mana at an absurd rate.

Tested it, it slows 3 targets but only costs you one cast.
#5Shadow EdgePosted 6/27/2013 9:43:01 AM(edited)
Muramana and Hurricane.

Define "OOM".
---
ns
#6Dark Shooting StarPosted 6/27/2013 9:43:11 AM
I played 2 games this morning using the Genja build with Ashe.

Won both.
---
LoL: Fashionistah // PSN: Fashionistah
Youtube.com/FashionistahGaming // Twitch.tv/fashionistahgaming
#7PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 9:44:37 AM
Dark Shooting Star posted...
I played 2 games this morning using the Genja build with Ashe.

Won both.

Muramana OP. I hope you built attack speed though.
Us mortals need attack speed.
#8Dark Shooting StarPosted 6/27/2013 9:54:45 AM
Ashe doesn't need to build AS for Genja's build.

Genja's build was Berserkers, Muramana, BT, IE, LW, GA. The damage provided by Muramana pretty much makes up for the AS as long as you're running 21 on offense which everyone obviously is. You won't need AS because they're not getting away from you. They can't.
---
LoL: Fashionistah // PSN: Fashionistah
Youtube.com/FashionistahGaming // Twitch.tv/fashionistahgaming
#9PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 10:02:28 AM
Dark Shooting Star posted...
Ashe doesn't need to build AS for Genja's build.

Genja's build was Berserkers, Muramana, BT, IE, LW, GA. The damage provided by Muramana pretty much makes up for the AS as long as you're running 21 on offense which everyone obviously is. You won't need AS because they're not getting away from you. They can't.

No seriously though you need Attack Speed. Genja doesn't build AS because he's Genja and because he's Genja he never builds AS. Let's not forget AS items also make you move faster
#10easymodexzPosted 6/27/2013 10:13:17 AM
PrintScreenKey posted...
Neo-Ashe build

That build is kind of bad.