Season 3 Neo-Ashe

#11DarkemastePosted 6/27/2013 9:43:55 AM(edited)
I'd just like to note that you generally don't build crit on a Hurricane-centric build, and that there have been quite a few of us who have been using Hurricane/Hydra+LW+Shyv on select champions since these items were introduced.

You are aware that the extra bolts do not crit or that using Murumana with a Hurricane consumes 3 times as much mana per AA, right?

I mean if you are going for an on-hit hurricane build exclusively for Ashe, I don't see why you can't drop IE for for Black Cleaver for more Volley's, a more convenient build path, flat arpen,and being able to reduce the armor of 3 enemy players by 5% per AA when paired with a hurricane.

This would be much more threatening in a teamfight assuming you aren't the only person on your team building AD. :p
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#12PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 9:27:35 AM
Darkemaste posted...
I'd just like to note that you generally don't build crit on a Hurricane-centric build, and that there have been quite a few of us who have been using Hurricane/Hydra+LW+Shyv on select champions since these items were introduced.

You are aware that the extra bolts do not crit right or that using Murumana with a Hurricane consumes 3 times as much mana per AA, right?

I mean if you are going for an on-hit hurricane build exclusively for Ashe, I don't see why you can't drop IE for for Black Cleaver for more Volley's, a more convenient build path, flat arpen,and being able to reduce the armor of 3 enemy players by 5% per AA when paired with a hurricane.

This would be much more threatening in a teamfight assuming you aren't the only person on your team building AD. :p

Well the hurricane is just for fun.
I also posted my BLUE ASHE item set.
CDR boots, Spirit of the elder lizard and ghostblade for volley spam.
Then finish it off with IE, muramana and last whisper.

Also for muramana hurricane it doesn't consume that much mana.
Here's the maths. It won't take ashe more than 10 attacks to kill 3 targets right with full build? At least not tanks.

100 * 0.97 ^ 30 = 40% mana remaining
Damage done is 1800 * 0.6 * 2 = 2160.
#13DarkemastePosted 6/27/2013 9:40:56 AM(edited)
Well I suppose as long as you don't get Hurricane as an early-mid game item after starting tear their shouldn't be much of an issue with her mana pool, and I merely suggested dropping an IE in an on-hit build for a Black Cleaver in this particular build.

But I have to ask, do you seriously consider crits to be an on-hit effect?
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#14PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 9:45:18 AM
Darkemaste posted...
Well I suppose as long as you don't get Hurricane as an early-mid game item after starting tear their shouldn't be much of an issue with her mana pool, and I merely suggested dropping an IE in an on-hit build for a Black Cleaver in this particular build.

But I have to ask, do you seriously consider crits to be an on-hit effect?

Well if you want to talk serious, of course crit isn't an on-hit effect.
But do I take crit? Yes.
Even with hurricane? Yes.

I take it because I want high single target damage.
The aoe on-hit damge on the hurricane is cool and all, I like it. But in situations where I have to kill a single character I will want the Crit.

That's why I take IE and LW on top of the BoRK/ SS/ Hurricane.

I only build muramana on ashe because it allows her to spam volly and have frost shot always on.
The on-hit is a beneficial side effect, rather than the main purpose.

If I just wanted to do on-hit dmg I would take wits end (which is not a bad choice on varus/kogmaw).
#15superhPosted 6/27/2013 11:04:15 AM
Lack of crit makes me sad
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame
#16GGAGAHCPosted 6/27/2013 11:14:06 AM
Dark Shooting Star posted...
Ashe doesn't need to build AS for Genja's build.

Genja's build was Berserkers, Muramana, BT, IE, LW, GA. The damage provided by Muramana pretty much makes up for the AS as long as you're running 21 on offense which everyone obviously is. You won't need AS because they're not getting away from you. They can't.

So....basically the same build that most ADCs build, substituting Shiv/Phantom Dancer for a Muramana?
---
c|(:B)--|--<
Howdy ya'll!
#17zombie13579Posted 6/27/2013 11:22:04 AM
Blue Ashe
Replace IBG with IE for crit

Success
---
PSN: zombie13579 LoL ID: xZombie xD
Playing: UMvC3, Injustice, League of Legends
#18UnderwaterAirPosted 6/27/2013 11:23:57 AM
If you have single target damage and you use mana and you can charge Muramana effectively, just build it. On most champions it provides an extra 100 damage when it's activated. That's basically 100 AD off of a 2100 gold item.

How did I do this math? Most champions get to around 800 mana at level 18. With 1000 mana from Muramana that's 1800 mana total.
3% of this mana is consumed so about 50 mana, double the damage is dealt in physical damage. That's 100 damage.

-mainly single target/on hit that can trigger Muramana
-can charge it up effectively to transform Manamune into Muramana
-uses mana

If you can do this, just build it.

=========

If Ahri's W procs Muramana, build it.
Anivia, with her one massive single target nuke? Maybe I would build it. o_o
Ashe, why not?
Blitzcrank, maybe.
Cassiopeia, of course.
Draven, troll with it, yeah, lol.
Elise, why not?
Ezreal, lol.
Gangplank? Meh, why not? xD
Irelia, maybe. xD
Jayce, why not?
Kog'maw, maybe.
Leblanc, meh... no real way to charge it up... but if you could, why not?
Nasus, why not? Go spam wither on minions and jungle creep even if you need to.
Nidalee, maybe.
etcetcetc