After watching a bunch of pro/diamond level streams, i found out the secret.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. After watching a bunch of pro/diamond level streams, i found out the secret.
3 years ago#1
the secret to doing good. usually when I play, I have around 120 ping and 35 fps. these streamers, however, have around 30 ping and 200 fps. the secret to doing good isn't being good, its have a better ping/fps than the enemy.
3 years ago#2
That's part of it I play ay 25 fps and 200 ping and got to gold V. Mac laptops not OP
~Rave
3 years ago#3
The secret is to play an OP top lane champion and never buy wards, only more items
IDK why but this works hahaha
3 years ago#4
it helps a significant amount but it's far from the sole reason. There's plenty of people with great ping/fps but are just plain awful and there's plenty of people that play from new zealand and are still challenger (Kenste being one of them).
3 years ago#5
part of it is indeed having a good computer. i been lagging lately and theres a lot of ping issues i've been having lately as well. and it causes me to, for example, take more turret shots then i think i should.
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
3 years ago#6
You have to remember streaming is very intensive on your computer so everyone streaming will have a beast of a PC. But not all diamonds do.
Frankly my Dear... let's get married again.
3 years ago#7
You don't need anything close to 200 fps. Stable 60 is all one ever needs.
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
3 years ago#8
I max out at like 19 ping and have a top-of-the-line gaming PC and I still suck

what now
3 years ago#9
I was still better than everyone back when I had crap FPS.
And one of our board users is almost Diamond while living in Australia with like 150-200 ping.
"Stranded in this spooky town."
LoL IGN: Matt Is Legion, A Mole Sitting
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. After watching a bunch of pro/diamond level streams, i found out the secret.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived