What is the Genja Ashe build

#1ERLiNoPosted 6/28/2013 1:15:19 PM
Vamp manamune bt lw right?
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#2ryanaPosted 6/28/2013 1:28:07 PM
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=57233-celld-ashe-build-guide

3 seconds of searching, so I can't guarantee accuracy.
#3g-cube_mastaPosted 6/28/2013 1:32:43 PM
genja does a really weird build where he gets 3 doran's blades, zerkers, then just rushes only damage like IE into BT (or vice versa) then last whisper

only AS item is Zerker's and SOMEtimes he'll get a zeal over the 3rd doran's blade.

IDK pretty sure his build is tailored to his style and it's not something you can do well with by just cut and pasting it into your game.
#4ERLiNo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 1:49:54 PM
3-7 atm LOL support took all kills and I ahve no damage gg
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#5Alakazam_fanPosted 6/28/2013 1:54:01 PM
ERLiNo posted...

ERLiNo posted...
3-7 atm

ERLiNo posted...

Also, don't blame support for your inability to do anything right.
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
#6ERLiNo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 1:56:19 PM
Alakazam_fan posted...
ERLiNo posted...

ERLiNo posted...
3-7 atm

ERLiNo posted...

Also, don't blame support for your inability to do anything right.

I didnt blame him we won the game I just had 11assists at the end of the laning phase was a bit starved on gold outfarmed enemy though and won the game @ 20something minutes
---
-Masters Zerg
#7FoxDragon13Posted 6/28/2013 4:24:24 PM
ERLiNo posted...
Vamp manamune bt lw right?

Are you talking about his Ashe during the LCS in Moscow? The games where they bead ATN and such?

If so I have NO idea what his runes and masteries are, but I do remember his build.

He went
2x Dorans
Zerks
Tear (I think he upgrade once he charged it fully)
BT
IE
LW
GA
---
"Are you quite finished?"-Black Mage
"I was thinking I should run around in an idiotic panic."-Fighter
#8Emo Preppy KidPosted 6/28/2013 4:55:31 PM
i don't get the logic of any of these builds

like ok, sure, someone brought it up yesterday that Ashe can stack a manamune really fast, and that when stacked it's a large amount of AD for comparatively little gold, but i don't understand why you would neglect both crit and AS on a autoattack champion with little AD nuking capability?

i will build BT into IE on draven sometimes and i've thought about doing the same on graves but i can't imagine never getting crit or AS outside of zerks on Ashe

i think g cube said it was "tailored" to genja's playstyle? in what way? i'm left wondering
---
I wanna have me a phat yacht.