You can now program basic macros into the game.

#1Lord_WoobiePosted 6/28/2013 1:37:26 PM
What would you do?

For those who don't know, macros allow you to chain together simple commands at the press of a key. For instance, you can cause right-clicking to trigger movement and the /laugh command when you're playing Singed, or you can trigger a ping and a chat message urging your teammates to react when you throw out Thresh's lantern.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#2CarbonightsPosted 6/28/2013 1:39:01 PM
Every time I ping missing it will also type MIA into the chat.

Just for those special someones for whom pinging is not enough.
#3ExalxPosted 6/28/2013 1:49:13 PM
I would make it say "gtfo" every time I back ping. Something about people being so hesitant to back off and get themselves killed. They see a bad fight, they know it's a bad fight, but everyone wants to be a hero and refuses to leave the one guy that got caught out to die.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#4WayavasPosted 6/28/2013 1:50:41 PM
Exalx posted...
I would make it say "gtfo" every time I back ping. Something about people being so hesitant to back off and get themselves killed. They see a bad fight, they know it's a bad fight, but everyone wants to be a hero and refuses to leave the one guy that got caught out to die.

there are no heroes on this game, only winning teams and losing teams
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#5_RaveMaster_Posted 6/28/2013 1:53:40 PM
Everytime I land a lee sin Q, it confirms it. If you ever land a Q, you have to go in. The unwritten rule of Lee sinner.
---
~Rave
#6TheDarkNerdPosted 6/28/2013 4:03:49 PM
Macro "sorry". Use every time I take a kill or cs as support, regardless of whether I actually mean it or even care.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WKp3kfx.gif
#7aHappySackaPosted 6/28/2013 4:06:08 PM
What is this Diablo? we don't need games filled with botters.
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
#8BhelliumPosted 6/28/2013 4:13:28 PM(edited)
Carbonights posted...
Every time I ping missing it will also type MIA into the chat.

Just for those "special" someones for whom pinging is not enough.

fix'd for specificity
yeah that's right, mia will be written TWICE in chat each time, suck it tunnel visions

In any case a kite macro will be my real first creation. Hard to imagine it being anything but, really.

ADCs confirmed for OP btw.
---
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.
#9B01tPosted 6/28/2013 4:12:06 PM
THE HORROR.
The button mashing reflexes of veigar and annie bots come to the general population.
On the bright side, i could try and macro it so that if, as Fizz, i hit someone with my ultimate, i then immediately Q to them, then press E (first time, letting me judge where to go from there).

Burst mages/casters become so much more terrifying.
---
Why is it that Reality constantly ignores my imagination? It can't possibly like itself the way it is....
#10Emo Preppy KidPosted 6/28/2013 4:21:41 PM
ive been trying to bind attack move but the closest thing i've figured out is binding the A key to one of my side mouse buttons. so i can hold the side button and right click into the bush.

anyway i would macro attack move. can't think of anything else
---
I wanna have me a phat yacht.