Battlecast Skarner should have been the Ultimate Slim

#1gkh5Posted 6/29/2013 1:58:47 PM
Topic. I'm sad that it's basically a really nice Udyr VU with some voice changes/additions and I'll have to wait another year for something cooler
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#2wthamidoingPosted 6/29/2013 1:59:26 PM
skarner is skinny enough
---
I'm really attractive. Believe it.
#3Edgemaster70000Posted 6/29/2013 2:02:16 PM
I'm very disappointed with the Udyr skin too. Of all the champs to make an ultimate skin for, why on earth did they pick Udyr?
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
There's a point when trolling stops being funny.....When it starts.
#4Master_strikerPosted 6/29/2013 2:04:28 PM
that udyr skin is possibly the best skin ever made in the history of league

why wouldn't you want it to be for udyr, the champion that got ignored for three years, litterally three years.
#5BurnumMasterPosted 6/29/2013 2:07:04 PM
That udyr skin is straight garbage.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
#6KinzuPosted 6/29/2013 2:34:42 PM
Got to love all the haters saying it's not really an Ultimate skin. Name another skin in the game with as many animations, visual upgrades, detail, and voice overs. The only skin that comes close is Pulsefire Ezreal which is also Ultimate.

Ultimate skins are suppose to be skins that go above and beyond a simple visual upgrade, and Spirit Guard Udyr easily does that. If SGU Udyr is not an Ultimate Skin then how is Ezreal?
#7gkh5(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 3:28:10 PM
Kinzu posted...
Got to love all the haters saying it's not really an Ultimate skin. Name another skin in the game with as many animations, visual upgrades, detail, and voice overs. The only skin that comes close is Pulsefire Ezreal which is also Ultimate.

Ultimate skins are suppose to be skins that go above and beyond a simple visual upgrade, and Spirit Guard Udyr easily does that. If SGU Udyr is not an Ultimate Skin then how is Ezreal?

Because PF Ez is a theme change for Ezreal on top of all the goodies it brings. To me, Udyr is in the same category as Bloodlord Vlad. It's the original skin on steroids. Yes it's a really really really intricate skin, but it's not really new or creative like PF Ez was. As someone else would've pointed out, if they could have just given the skin the exact treatment but with different, similar animals for the stances instead of just blinging out tiger, Phoenix, etc to their fullest possible extent, I would be all about it.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#8KinzuPosted 6/29/2013 4:30:53 PM
gkh5 posted...
Kinzu posted...

Because PF Ez is a theme change for Ezreal on top of all the goodies it brings. To me, Udyr is in the same category as Bloodlord Vlad. It's the original skin on steroids. Yes it's a really really really intricate skin, but it's not really new or creative like PF Ez was. As someone else would've pointed out, if they could have just given the skin the exact treatment but with different, similar animals for the stances instead of just blinging out tiger, Phoenix, etc to their fullest possible extent, I would be all about it.

Pulsefire Ezreal is not more of a theme change than Jayce and Khazik's mech skins, but it's more over the top in how it's done. That's what makes it Ultimate.
#9jmattrPosted 6/29/2013 6:34:18 PM
Kinzu posted...

Spirit Guard Udyr Udyr
---
You are now ignoring this user's topics and posts.
#10bast999Posted 6/29/2013 7:13:12 PM(edited)
jmattr posted...
Kinzu posted...

Spirit Guard Udyr Udyr

Rest in piece in piece
Tanky ability power Shaco Shaco
---
This but unironically.