If Nasus Q was a toggle, reaction?

#1natchu96Posted 6/29/2013 9:00:32 PM
topic.

By that, I mean like Ashe's toggle, where AA starts consuming mana, but with the effect.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#2zeppelin312Posted 6/29/2013 9:13:39 PM(edited)
op as ****

and by that I mean, permabanned forever
#3aHappySackaPosted 6/29/2013 9:02:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vHRMeRszw4
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
#4Supercuaco666Posted 6/29/2013 9:03:33 PM
Phantom Dancer Nasus would be pretty fun.
---
I'm apparently horse food.
#5Susan0Posted 6/29/2013 9:09:09 PM
GG.
---
Akali wa watashi no ninja no waifudesu~
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2e3brS2TV1r569y6o1_500.gif
#6mutation10101Posted 6/29/2013 9:12:08 PM
Let's turn this into a "Change 1 thing about a champions kit to make them op as ****." No "Lulz instant kill resets on all 5 champs at once."

Karthus can still move around when in his passive state.
Fiora's ult hits every enemy in the area 5 times each, at no damage reduction.
Nunu can move while channeling his ult... Actually no, any champ that has a channel can move during the channel/Zhonya's during it.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.
#7m0k3tal1tyPosted 6/29/2013 9:14:02 PM
mutation10101 posted...
Let's turn this into a "Change 1 thing about a champions kit to make them op as ****." No "Lulz instant kill resets on all 5 champs at once."

Nunu can move while channeling his ult... Actually no, any champ that has a channel can move during the channel/Zhonya's during it.

Karthus's ult has AoE splash damage on targets hit, and this damage can stack between multiple targets standing within range of each other
---
PSN: Reventon_3212
Most everything else: m0k3tAl1ty
#8OnionOfMysteryPosted 6/29/2013 9:32:40 PM
m0k3tal1ty posted...
mutation10101 posted...

Karthus's ult has AoE splash damage on targets hit, and this damage can stack between multiple targets standing within range of each other

Ori + Karthus Instant Pentakill, just add water.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#9WyrmcraftPosted 6/29/2013 9:34:25 PM
To Be Fair, Nasus couldn't sustain Q being constant given the mana cost per hit, at least in lane. He'd have to toggle it on just for last hits.

And late game nasus might as well have Q as a toggle, he's an autowin button.
---
"Will the circle be unbroken, by and by, by and by? Is a better home awaiting, In the sky, in the sky?" ~ Elizabeth, Bioshock Infinite
#10HyperTailsManPosted 6/30/2013 11:14:19 AM
The issue lies in that Nasus would still want to build CDR for near-constant Wither... which would do nothing for his Q now. He could build AS, but that would drain his mana quickly. If you just try to use it for last hitting, then it being a toggled AA modifier instead of an AA reset makes that trickier.
---
Just call me HTM