If Nasus Q was a toggle, reaction?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. If Nasus Q was a toggle, reaction?
2 years ago#1
topic.

By that, I mean like Ashe's toggle, where AA starts consuming mana, but with the effect.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
2 years ago#2
op as ****

and by that I mean, permabanned forever
(edited by zeppelin312)
2 years ago#3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vHRMeRszw4
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
2 years ago#4
Phantom Dancer Nasus would be pretty fun.
---
I'm apparently horse food.
2 years ago#5
GG.
---
Akali wa watashi no ninja no waifudesu~
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2e3brS2TV1r569y6o1_500.gif
2 years ago#6
Let's turn this into a "Change 1 thing about a champions kit to make them op as ****." No "Lulz instant kill resets on all 5 champs at once."

Karthus can still move around when in his passive state.
Fiora's ult hits every enemy in the area 5 times each, at no damage reduction.
Nunu can move while channeling his ult... Actually no, any champ that has a channel can move during the channel/Zhonya's during it.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.
2 years ago#7
mutation10101 posted...
Let's turn this into a "Change 1 thing about a champions kit to make them op as ****." No "Lulz instant kill resets on all 5 champs at once."

Nunu can move while channeling his ult... Actually no, any champ that has a channel can move during the channel/Zhonya's during it.

Karthus's ult has AoE splash damage on targets hit, and this damage can stack between multiple targets standing within range of each other
---
PSN: Reventon_3212
Most everything else: m0k3tAl1ty
2 years ago#8
m0k3tal1ty posted...
mutation10101 posted...

Karthus's ult has AoE splash damage on targets hit, and this damage can stack between multiple targets standing within range of each other

Ori + Karthus Instant Pentakill, just add water.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
2 years ago#9
To Be Fair, Nasus couldn't sustain Q being constant given the mana cost per hit, at least in lane. He'd have to toggle it on just for last hits.

And late game nasus might as well have Q as a toggle, he's an autowin button.
---
"Will the circle be unbroken, by and by, by and by? Is a better home awaiting, In the sky, in the sky?" ~ Elizabeth, Bioshock Infinite
2 years ago#10
The issue lies in that Nasus would still want to build CDR for near-constant Wither... which would do nothing for his Q now. He could build AS, but that would drain his mana quickly. If you just try to use it for last hitting, then it being a toggled AA modifier instead of an AA reset makes that trickier.
---
Just call me HTM
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. If Nasus Q was a toggle, reaction?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived