Forget Shen and Tryn, split push Nasus is so OP...

#1darkwing1232Posted 6/30/2013 3:35:54 AM
Once he gets IBG, Visage, and Merc treads and a decent amount of Q farm he can out-duel any single player they send no matter who and then turret stomp his way to the inhib. If they send more than 1, even if you die, the rest of your team has at least a 4v3 advantage and can easily push the other lanes. Ive won every single ranked game where my team follows my lead and pushes when I say to. The only time I lose is when my team whines non-stop about wanting to team fight and threaten to report if I don't join them mid.

Split pushing... new meta.
#2Susan0Posted 6/30/2013 3:38:19 AM
=_=; That's the standard build. Also, I love s-pushing as Nasus. 1K+ Dmg on 1 Q OP.
---
Akali wa watashi no ninja no waifudesu~
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2e3brS2TV1r569y6o1_500.gif
#3BlueJonelethPosted 6/30/2013 3:41:27 AM
Nasus is potentially the most powerful champion in the game so yeah, it's logic
---
By refusing to kill your enemy, you'll endanger all the people he'll meet after you. - Gemini no Kanon -
#4MIG297Posted 6/30/2013 3:49:09 AM
The difference with Trynd though is that you don't need to win your lane to be able to split push effectively, you just need to not feed horribly, get your shiv and you're good to go.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#5darkwing1232(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 3:53:40 AM
MIG297 posted...
The difference with Trynd though is that you don't need to win your lane to be able to split push effectively, you just need to not feed horribly, get your shiv and you're good to go.

Nasus is even moreso that way. Ive occasionally gone 0/5 in lane but once I got those 3 items I still could out-dual anyone.
#6ssj4supervegetaPosted 6/30/2013 3:55:09 AM
i miss the days when split pushing was hated and no one did it. it made me feel different when i did it...now it seems like everyones doing it D:
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#7SkyzPosted 6/30/2013 4:05:50 AM
I just hate when the default strategy is split push from the start. I don't even try and teamfight anymore. Every top never leaves that lane.
---
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
#8AceWingstaPosted 6/30/2013 4:18:20 AM
I miss low elo, laning phase just ends too god damn early nowadays for me to enjoy Nasus without my team failing like crazy across the map without my help now.
#9EcchiBakaPosted 6/30/2013 4:20:45 AM
Haha, I can imagine you being like;

#1: "Guys, anyone gonna bother stopping the enemy Nasus at our second turret top? He's been split pushing for days."
#2: "Psssh, you see that farm? I ain't dumb."
#3 & #4: "Just hold mid, we'll kill him right quick."

*fight starts*
*you hear that roar from Nasus ult*
*an ally has been slain*
*enemy double kill!*

#5: "/ff"
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://imgur.com/S7xE8s9
#10darkwing1232(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 4:38:55 AM
Except the more moronic teammates refuse to listen and even report because I didn't join the team, even when I solo an inhib and carry the game. Apparently most bronzes have never even heard of the term split pushing even when I try to explain it to them in very small simple words hence being in elo hell.