Skarner is an outclassed champ and should not be used.

#31FreshSushiPosted 6/30/2013 4:17:23 PM
90% of the jungle is part of the blob. Which blob? The spirit/bulwark/solari/sunfire boots blob. It doesn't matter who you pick, if you build spirit/bulwark you'll do fine.
---
Dark Souls 2
Don't screw it up From
#32ThreshTheDBagPosted 6/30/2013 4:26:15 PM
Ive always said this. Hes not nearly as bad as people make him out to be.

Especially after last patch with the changes to his ult and flash. Season 3 may not have been kind to him, but he still got it
---
http://i.imgur.com/7bKJ1.jpg
Trigga, I AM Christmas!!!
#33QuantumMechonisPosted 6/30/2013 4:37:37 PM
So what champions outclass Skarner again? As far as my friend and I are concerned, he's still great.
---
LoL IGN: Mechonis, The Nerevarine
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
#34g-cube_mastaPosted 6/30/2013 4:43:19 PM
came in here to argue with you

pleasantly surprised

rocking skarner AND distortion boots

aladair confirmed ahead of the curve
#35CosmosYears(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 5:20:41 PM
g-cube_masta posted...
came in here to argue with you

pleasantly surprised

rocking skarner AND distortion boots

aladair confirmed ahead of the curve

Well I told everyone that Nautilus was god tier and the best jungler hands down 5 months ago, (and he was especially since Sej rework wasn't there and Zac didn't exist) and now he's definitely found his place again in play.

But honestly, this isn't a brag topic at all, what I want to remind people is to try stuff for themselves and not listen to what other people say all the time. I'm actually pleasantly surprised when people try unconventional stuff and end up doing really well with it.

You hear people say to play one champion or to have a small champ pool and I believe this is true, but something that I've never heard anyone say is to get good at OBSCURE things. When I played Naut no one had any idea how disruptive he could be and I would dunk people constantly with him because he was an unknown to people again. With Skarner, people are really shocked at how much damage he can dish out, that's his surprise factor.

Find something different to play and get good at it, that's where I've gained a lot of elo really quickly.
---
LOL IGN: Aladair AKA best jungle NA