Support is fun

#1WayavasPosted 7/1/2013 7:59:10 AM
If you think support is boring or it doesnt impacts the game as much as, say the top laner, then thats the reason you are still bronze V
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#2zhe_king_of_apePosted 7/1/2013 8:06:52 AM
Wayavas posted...
If you think support is boring or it doesnt impacts the game as much as, say the top laner, then thats the reason you are still bronze V

k
---
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12
Best ADC Main GFAQ
#3ChocoboDreamsPosted 7/1/2013 8:11:19 AM
You think warding is going to make a team of Bronze V players win? A support can only carry a game that has half-competent teammates, period. There is no carrying as support if your ADC is bad and every lane feeds.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#4KuroskataPosted 7/1/2013 8:16:59 AM
ChocoboDreams posted...
A support can only carry a game that has half-competent teammates, period.

If it's a team that bad, not even a fed ADC would be able to save them at that point. That's the point where you can be challenger and just because your team is donkey-balls and the other team's average, there's no sale.
#5Wayavas(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 8:52:36 AM
You guys always talking about carrying games and stuff, the real deal is when all your team knows what they are doing and have some communication, if you want to go carry on solo qeue be my guest, but nooone here is talking about "OMG IM SUPPORT CARRY LOL GG ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WARD IM SO BAD"....
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#6ChapteroPosted 7/1/2013 9:07:55 AM
Lol, thinking a support is only good for warding.
---
Zhehehe, A man's dream will never die !
#7Wayavas(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 9:30:45 AM
Chaptero posted...
Lol, thinking a support is only good for warding.

yeah, cant believe so many scrubs in gfaqs, at least we have some smart players like u man, support needs more love
---