There is no other champ I hate facing more as a Jungler than Morgana.

#1NicoGrimmPosted 7/1/2013 10:58:04 AM(edited)
Between her Q and E (Throw Ult in there too, I guess) her lane is practically ungankable. At least, for me. I have no clue what to do against a good Morgana, and usually just leave her lane alone. Even Lux is easier to deal with.

So, first of, what do i do? if anything?
Second, who do you hate?
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#2aHappySackaPosted 7/1/2013 10:58:52 AM(edited)
The shield has a long cooldown so if you can wait until she uses it then you might have a chance, but if she's smart then she will just fall back instead so there's not much you can do at that point.

The only way I can think of beating her is to just beat her in champ select with a counter-pick like Vlad, Morde or Malzahar and being jungler you'll have to cover them.
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
#3NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 10:59:17 AM
yeah, most Morganas I've seen fall abck behind tower after shield. And, sicne I maiinly use meele junglers, I'm not sure what to do.
---
#4Jin_923Posted 7/1/2013 11:00:10 AM
Dodge her Q and she's pretty much useless. There are no "ungankable" champions, you just have to coordinate well with your mid.
#5theBIGman53Posted 7/1/2013 11:00:43 AM
I play mainly mid lane, and I can tell you nothing is funnier than landing a Lux or Morgana bind and watch their jungler just standing there doing nothing while you walk to your tower, then throw out Tormented Soil or Lucent Singularity and still CS. Nice try jungler noob, learn to play.
---
Just so everyone knows, the plural of STAFF is STAVES
#6zeldamaster2006Posted 7/1/2013 11:01:51 AM
Jin_923 posted...
Dodge her Q and she's pretty much useless. There are no "ungankable" champions, you just have to coordinate well with your mid.

Someone's never tried to gank a Morgana.
---
Procrastinate because if the world ends tomorrow you won't have to do it.
#7NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 11:05:17 AM
Jin_923 posted...

Oh, I'm aware that no one is truly "ungankable". I just can't figure out what to do.
Like, my favorite jungler is Vi, and dodging her Q, while charging my Q is impossible. I either have to dodge it and go to the side (which mean my Q is on CD now,a nd she gets a free escape if my Ult isn't up), or forget all reason,a nd charge her, and HOPE I hit my Q before her Q goes off. WHich, never happens.
---
#8WasabiLinusPosted 7/1/2013 11:11:08 AM
You dont have to exactly gank her. If the lane is having trouble, what I find effective, is to force a push on the turret to take it down. taking down the turret means she has to play up to get farm or if she farms at turret you can do drag or other objectives. You can neutralize her without exactly having to gank/kill her.
---
There is some shenanigans going on in here
http://www.zoetrope.com/files/pri/99005/peanuts.jpg
#9ChapteroPosted 7/1/2013 11:16:07 AM
Let your mid laner iniate.
---
Zhehehe, A man's dream will never die !
#10Shivan999999999Posted 7/1/2013 1:54:25 PM
Chaptero posted...
Let your mid laner iniate.

Or bait. Try to q from an unwarded bush. If you're running straight at her charging the fist that's your problem. Use the Q/R in an adapted manner. Not every champ can just be run straight at.

Also consider coming in from behind or from the side if she has pushed the lane, cut off her escape. Use your q to position yourself in her way slowing her down for your mid.
---
For like a bean burrito, I shall return!