do you think it's ok to make topics about sona now?

#1XcaIIionPosted 7/1/2013 3:23:12 PM
or is that mod still purging every topic that has the name sona in the title?

cuz i want to make the topic that i made yesterday.

discuss the viability of sona vs other supports. i find that she is a decent lane support, but dies very easily to the extremely common kill lanes we see nowadays (thresh, leona, taric, etc.) in the late game i find her auras to be underwhelming and her only truly impressive aspect to be her ultimate which is on an annoyingly long cooldown considering it's her only hard cc.
---
Ahri is still mai waifu
I play LoL and Dota and like them both
#2Is_CorruptedPosted 7/1/2013 3:38:01 PM(edited)
She feels like an ult champ and that annoys me. I find her underwhelming even if I like and play her.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#3XcZeus3469Posted 7/1/2013 3:25:03 PM
nope still purging, even if theyre about the champion not the poster
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
#4ShyGuySayPosted 7/1/2013 3:27:18 PM
Her healing gives the lane good sustain, and her poke is good enough to keep the enemy at bay.
---
Worst LoL Player NA.
SAVE SONA.
#5XcaIIion(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 3:28:09 PM
if you guys stay on topic, then this topic might not get modded. this is actually something i want to discuss.
---
Ahri is still mai waifu
I play LoL and Dota and like them both
#6BeerBongJohnPosted 7/1/2013 3:30:25 PM
sometimes i rush kindlegem on her if their bot is exceptionally bursty. i've tried other things like going 19-21 in def tree or getting red+yellow armor or armor red flat hp yellow, but that kinda takes away from her poke which is what makes sona sona.
---
mod me if you hear me
#7AXjpacPosted 7/1/2013 3:32:07 PM
The reason they delete Sona related topics is an attempt to keep matters concerning user confidentiality, particularly regarding sensitive subjects like moderation confidential.

I actually sent Error1355 an apology for my careless disregard of those user rights, and the mods' attempts to uphold them.
---
For now,
This is The-World-Seven / End_of_Day. Honk if you <3 Sona_Buvelle.
#8shadeauxPosted 7/1/2013 3:32:53 PM
I'd argue the opposite late game... her E is one of the strongest support abilities for your team, it's basically a shureylia's every 5s or w/e the CD is. And it has a pretty strong slow attached to the power chord version.

Personally I never really notice the stats the aura's provide, even early game, and while her Q falls off damage wise later her, her W and E more than make up in utility what she loses in raw power.

Blue Sona is pretty fun too, but that moves her away from the support role.
---
Even a blind monkey finds an acorn
#9XcZeus3469Posted 7/1/2013 3:37:11 PM
shadeaux posted...
I'd argue the opposite late game... her E is one of the strongest support abilities for your team, it's basically a shureylia's every 5s or w/e the CD is. And it has a pretty strong slow attached to the power chord version.

Personally I never really notice the stats the aura's provide, even early game, and while her Q falls off damage wise later her, her W and E more than make up in utility what she loses in raw power.

Blue Sona is pretty fun too, but that moves her away from the support role.

the speed is nice but when her Q is chunking 25% of a champs health and then letting her AA for another 15%, with passive AD boost, it's too strong to pass over
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
#10ShorkazzaPosted 7/1/2013 3:40:16 PM
I think she's still solid. Her ulti is always useful, her E is a spammable Shureliya's, her W has higher healing per second than Soraka's W, and her Q is fantatic poke when combo'd with her passive. If you get stuck in a lane against a hyper aggressive kill support like Thresh or Leona, then just play back and max W over Q and wait for a jungle gank. Sustain is so powerful, never underestimate it.