do you think it's ok to make topics about sona now?

#11Ducky_MomoPosted 7/4/2013 4:47:52 PM
Bump.
#12GujinKamiPosted 7/4/2013 4:53:18 PM(edited)
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator ]
#13Rising ChaosPosted 7/4/2013 5:03:20 PM
^Oh, you. Such a kidder, always kidding.

It's nice that Sona is no longer squishier than a melee minion again. I might actually start playing her again. ;[

Her auras are exactly what gives her such frightening lategame power. The fact she can bring so much to the table simply by existing is incredibly strong. Other supports can be blown up by rude assassins and burst mages but Sona needs no special positioning, so she can sit back in safety. She can't miss spells, most of her power is tied up in passive abilities. She is the second best healer (Alistar) in siege scenarios, she has arguably the best combination of passiveness and aggressive potential in lane, lolaoestun.
---
"Pokey and the man."
#14Xurin_the_GamerPosted 7/4/2013 5:12:45 PM
I pretty much agree with your sentiments about Sona, except for one thing you didn't mention. Dat earlygame damage. It's pretty insane the amount of damage she can put out, it's common for her to do more damage than her ADC in lane up until at least 6, sometimes longer. Still, lack of hard CC makes it a risky proposition to engage early.
---
Twitch.tv/wickedtribeTV - I stream some stuff. Mostly Dota 2 and Don't Starve.
#15EnctPosted 7/4/2013 6:25:16 PM(edited)
good against everyone except caitlyn/draven/soraka

and tristana+leona combo, but not alone
#16VegerunksPosted 7/4/2013 6:30:58 PM
Sona is honestly my favorite Support, followed by Leona and Thresh, and she isn't nearly as good as them in most match ups but she does a lot better in the Dive Comps if you have lots of AoE. I usually grab her an Athene's Unholy Grail and something like a Frozen Heart or some other Tanky 20% CD reduction Item then I usually get either an Aegis or Shurelya's the other 2 spots are For my 5 wards and my Sightstone.

On a side note, what exactly did I miss, did the moderators start banning people for talking with links rather than actually typing?
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#17ShyGuySayPosted 7/4/2013 6:48:32 PM
Sona is one of my favorite supports. The ult can be game-changing.

Vegerunks posted...

On a side note, what exactly did I miss, did the moderators start banning people for talking with links rather than actually typing?

Yes
---
Worst LoL Player NA.
SAVE SONA.