LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
#2Phantom0708Posted 7/2/2013 3:44:35 PM
Play Ezreal

Specifically pulsefire

"How many can I carry?"

"Four, sir."
---
GT: Devilwillcry42 PSN: Raidoukuzunoha42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.
#3djprofessork1Posted 7/2/2013 3:46:49 PM
Yeah, bronze IS hell.
The apologists will tell you to carry yourself out, but it's difficult when your entire team is trash.

Good luck is all I can say. I managed to carry myself from bronze to gold, but a lot of the games I'd complely dominate, gank every lane, and my team would STILL throw. So you need luck on your side.
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#4kratospwnsnoobzPosted 7/2/2013 3:54:22 PM
Bronze is 68% of the LOL population, bronze is too big and should be divided into two leagues
---
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#5BhelliumPosted 7/2/2013 3:55:53 PM
that would solve nothing but I support the creation of an actual wood league
---
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.
#6ChocoboDreamsPosted 7/2/2013 3:56:22 PM
djprofessork1 posted...
Yeah, bronze IS hell.
The apologists will tell you to carry yourself out, but it's difficult when your entire team is trash.

Good luck is all I can say. I managed to carry myself from bronze to gold, but a lot of the games I'd complely dominate, gank every lane, and my team would STILL throw. So you need luck on your side.

It doesn't get much better in Silver/Gold. Last game I played there was a Tryndamere on the other team who refused to give up top lane for Poppy, who was first pick; so they had a double lane top and bottom was just Ezreal. I'm just glad it wasn't my team for a change.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#7JennaTahliaPosted 7/2/2013 3:57:04 PM
djprofessork1 posted...
But it's difficult when your entire team is trash

I agree, because the person complaining is trash too.
---
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#8GENEC1DEPosted 7/2/2013 4:02:15 PM
Best advice is fine one champ you're good at, and play ONLY that champ. I take my champ, and will go mid, top, or jungle with them, and I carry hard. As long as you're in the top 4 picks, you'll get one of those 3 spots.

I used to play just random, whoever I felt like champs. Not necessarily first time champs in ranked, just "eh, I'm okay with this person I haven't played in a month, I'll play them." Once I stopped doing that and focused on one champ I know I can carry with, I started to climb.

I've now played over 800 ranked games! I started in B5, and over the last month of playing this way, I've gone from B5 to B2, and pulled my win rate over 50%.

Your team mates are as a rule, idiots. And the climb is hell, and I thought, impossible. But it's not. Just keep making good decisions for yourself, and you'll do it.

Here's hoping for B1 by the end of the week!