User Info: Phantom0708

Phantom0708
3 years ago#2
Play Ezreal

Specifically pulsefire

"How many can I carry?"

"Four, sir."
GT: Devilwillcry42 PSN: Raidoukuzunoha42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.

User Info: djprofessork1

djprofessork1
3 years ago#3
Yeah, bronze IS hell.
The apologists will tell you to carry yourself out, but it's difficult when your entire team is trash.

Good luck is all I can say. I managed to carry myself from bronze to gold, but a lot of the games I'd complely dominate, gank every lane, and my team would STILL throw. So you need luck on your side.
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.

User Info: kratospwnsnoobz

kratospwnsnoobz
3 years ago#4
Bronze is 68% of the LOL population, bronze is too big and should be divided into two leagues
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
3 years ago#5
that would solve nothing but I support the creation of an actual wood league
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
3 years ago#6
djprofessork1 posted...
Yeah, bronze IS hell.
The apologists will tell you to carry yourself out, but it's difficult when your entire team is trash.

Good luck is all I can say. I managed to carry myself from bronze to gold, but a lot of the games I'd complely dominate, gank every lane, and my team would STILL throw. So you need luck on your side.

It doesn't get much better in Silver/Gold. Last game I played there was a Tryndamere on the other team who refused to give up top lane for Poppy, who was first pick; so they had a double lane top and bottom was just Ezreal. I'm just glad it wasn't my team for a change.
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams

User Info: JennaTahlia

JennaTahlia
3 years ago#7
djprofessork1 posted...
But it's difficult when your entire team is trash

I agree, because the person complaining is trash too.
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton

User Info: GENEC1DE

GENEC1DE
3 years ago#8
Best advice is fine one champ you're good at, and play ONLY that champ. I take my champ, and will go mid, top, or jungle with them, and I carry hard. As long as you're in the top 4 picks, you'll get one of those 3 spots.

I used to play just random, whoever I felt like champs. Not necessarily first time champs in ranked, just "eh, I'm okay with this person I haven't played in a month, I'll play them." Once I stopped doing that and focused on one champ I know I can carry with, I started to climb.

I've now played over 800 ranked games! I started in B5, and over the last month of playing this way, I've gone from B5 to B2, and pulled my win rate over 50%.

Your team mates are as a rule, idiots. And the climb is hell, and I thought, impossible. But it's not. Just keep making good decisions for yourself, and you'll do it.

Here's hoping for B1 by the end of the week!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived