Sejuani Nautilus or Hecarim?

#1DracovianPosted 7/3/2013 9:16:39 AM
Sejuani, Nautilus or Hecarim? - Results (56 votes)
Sejuani
17.86% (10 votes)
Nautilus
51.79% (29 votes)
Hecarim
30.36% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which one is the easiest to use effectively and carry?
---
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House
#2KirbixPosted 7/3/2013 9:18:37 AM
This is a tough one.

Its hec now, but I hear his Q nerf hurts badly.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#3DefendsPandasPosted 7/3/2013 9:23:38 AM
I see you took my advice on making a poll for your topic xD
---
#savesona
LoL IGN: Flastnamme
#4gkh5Posted 7/3/2013 9:38:53 AM
Naut would be easiest, Hec is best.

Naut, all you do is make sure you get your first two buffs safely (start red if against Shaco, lee, udyr, etc), then press all the buttons on people and watch as your teammates kill them while they're perma-cc'd.

Hecarim requires a bit more jungle savvy, especially pre-6, but if you get rolling, no other jungler can snowball and carry harder, even after all the nerfs.

Sej is kinda in between. A bit more scaling then naut with a tad less CC but nowhere near as strong as hec lategame.

All 3 are great picks, can't really go wrong with any of them. Would definitely go naut or Sej if you're new to jungling though.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#5nomorePosted 7/3/2013 9:59:56 AM
Hecarim is getting nerfed again afaik.
I didn't think it sounded bad but some people think its the end of the world and he will be unplayable.

But at the moment, Hecarim.

The other two can't really carry alone. They are cc masters which is good for the team, unless your team are idiots who can't capitalize on it.
#6gkh5Posted 7/3/2013 12:17:42 PM
nomore posted...
Hecarim is getting nerfed again afaik.
I didn't think it sounded bad but some people think its the end of the world and he will be unplayable.

But at the moment, Hecarim.

The other two can't really carry alone. They are cc masters which is good for the team, unless your team are idiots who can't capitalize on it.

Naut is king jungle of low silver if you know how to finish games IMO. No one's good enough to counterjungle you. Nobody's good enough to ward against you and even then it hardly matters if they do because people are bad and overextend and you punish people who do so as hard as anyone in the game. Teammates are just good enough to capitalize on the opportunities you spoon fee them. Just pick someone to carry the game with you and get them fed as hell.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#7Game ShowPosted 7/3/2013 12:22:51 PM
Hecarim is very frequently banned in lower tier leagues, plus he has that nerf coming up. He's not a safe pick at the moment
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma