The Lucian's Nemesis topic

#41natchu96Posted 7/3/2013 11:12:14 PM
Which part of "the 'twice' part doesn't mean anything" are people failing to understand?

T_T
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#42Waluigi1Posted 7/4/2013 2:36:35 AM
I'm going with Thresh.
---
PSO is teh best!
#43OdinXivraj(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 7:51:27 PM
I see a lot of people throwing names around but no one can tell me why they think its Champion X or Champion Y.
---
"I'm Mort Agrippa you see...I control zombie ninjas. Are they zinjas? Are they nombies? I don't know!" ------- 9 people know what this quote is from
#44OdinXivraj(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 1:49:19 PM
Totally called it:

Though Lucian and Senna witnessed terror that would break most warriors, nothing they had seen compared to the horrors wrought by the Shadow Isles. When the spectral denizens of that accursed place began to manifest across Runeterra, Lucian and Senna hunted them down wherever they appeared. It was grim work, but the fearless pair prevailed until one tragic encounter with the soul-collector Thresh. Lucian and Senna had faced such nightmarish undead before, but never one so deviously clever and cruel. As the terrible battle unfolded, Thresh sprung an unexpected ploy. To Lucian's horror, the creature tricked Senna and ensnared her soul, trapping her in a spectral prison.
---
"I'm Mort Agrippa you see...I control zombie ninjas. Are they zinjas? Are they nombies? I don't know!" ------- 9 people know what this quote is from
#45DarkemastePosted 7/9/2013 4:05:25 PM
Well it was pretty much him or Mord tbh.
The only thing some of us were saying was that it couldn't possibly be Yorick, and who were the most likely candidates. :p
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
League of legends sig: http://www.leaguememe.com/page/meme/id/3467/sort/all/type/1