I'm tired of getting firs tpick every darn game.

#1superhPosted 7/3/2013 4:09:05 PM(edited)
All i seem to do is jungle due to being first pick EVERY game i play in ranked. It worked really well until reccently where i had some bad teammates, and Ifeel powerless due to not getting early kills myself.

Should i just go ahead and pick a mid laner or a top laner i am really good with in first pick? Or am i doomed to jungle? How important is it that i pick jungler/sup first at silver?

---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame
#2Redjoker777Posted 7/3/2013 3:55:46 PM
What's wrong with silver? Getting to gold won't magically get rid of the problems you see.
---
Loshadt-"There are times when I wish I were capable of hating people to death."
#3superh(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 3:57:24 PM
Redjoker777 posted...
What's wrong with silver? Getting to gold won't magically get rid of the problems you see.

Are you serious? I thought only the top 8% were in gold or something like that.
---
-Dax Flame
#4DartkunPosted 7/3/2013 4:01:19 PM(edited)
You might see a small increase, but any league under diamond is kinda same-y.

And no one "plays at gold". Sick of hearing that, "I've only run at 10 minute mile but I feel like I run an 8 minute mile"
---
GameFAQs where mods are allowed to troll
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#5superh(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 4:05:43 PM(edited)
Dartkun posted...
You might see a small increase, but any league under diamond is kinda same-y.

And no one "plays at gold". Sick of hearing that, "I've only run at 10 minute mile but I feel like I run an 8 minute mile"

I didn't say it so people will believe me, i just know i play at gold level seeing as my friends are all Gold 4-2 and i play well with and against them. I also play with at least 2 Gold V players per team in ranked. And i only started ranked last month, played 30 won 20.

IN silver I haven't seen one single person who has any clue how to really jungle, with the whole lane pressure and selective ganking and all. Just people who know how to gank.
---
-Dax Flame
#6jmattrPosted 7/3/2013 4:05:25 PM
Worst secret brag topic ever
---
You are now ignoring this user's topics and posts.
#7superh(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 4:07:20 PM
jmattr posted...

I'm not trying to secret brag, because i hate stealth bragging. I was simply explaining why i think i'm at a gold level not silver, but i will remove the unnecessary content of my OP anyway. Or is it the fact that I'm first pick every game?(my legitimate problem as it gives me the only option to play jungle or support)
---
-Dax Flame
#8jmattrPosted 7/6/2013 10:44:56 AM
superh posted...
jmattr posted...

I'm not trying to secret brag, because i hate stealth bragging. I was simply explaining why i think i'm at a gold level not silver, but i will remove the unnecessary content of my OP anyway. Or is it the fact that I'm first pick every game?(my legitimate problem as it gives me the only option to play jungle or support)

So if I understand correctly you think you have to FP jungle or support to lock in certain champs? You're in silver, friend. FP whatever role and champ you think you will best carry your team with.
---
You are now ignoring this user's topics and posts.