GameFAQs Summer League Topic

#1negative4Posted 7/3/2013 8:18:19 PM
Well, this Sunday (July 6th) will be the first set of matches. A majority of the games will be played on the weekend. The times I wrote down aren't set in stone but should give you an indication that you should be playing around that time in the evening. However, it is the certain deadline as to when a game can be played unless it is rescheduled. Some teams will be playing twice on certain nights so prepare yourself for that. I'll be updating the schedule as we move along so you can have an idea as to who won what games. I suggest making a chat room in game to gather everyone prior to the game being played so you can see if everyone is online.

The full schedule can be seen here:
http://tinyurl.com/summerleague13

Current Rosters

We Carry Fashionistah
Captain: Aladair (CosmosYears)
TheFinalEnigma (TheFinalEnigma)
Fashionistah (Dark Shooting Star)
RidiculousTool (Xurin_the_Gamer)
Woah its YEEZUS (L0Iumad)

Subs:
zeppilin123 (Zeppelin312)
Kadabra025 (Kadabra025)

The Magnificent Dummies
Captain: Dumey
Heartlessmac
TheXellos
SuzukiMethod
Alastronar

Subs:
<Empty>

Mainspring
Captain: Mukubird (MukubirdAtYT)
Br3adquanda
latexxx
LKP Dragune
LKP Rawwl

Subs:
The1Banana
ROBIExLEE

STD United
Captain: SpeedLot (Hiten42)
MistahDoran
Wongeen
iGonorrhea
aznxhobo

Subs:
lekimchi
BDMeta

Menace and The Kids
Captain: MenacetheDennis
TheMinecrafter12
Yossarian
JamesSexy (AnbuPanda)
LaqofInterest

Subs:
The Hero Mithos
Mattislegion

Frog's Tadpoles
Captain: Mugl (Dota2)
AFrogOnCroak (Kirby1207)
Bobemmo (Kirbymuncher)
Vave (CheezWhizX)
Flt Lt Spacebugs (SoraOwnsAll)

Subs:
Empty

Team Call of Duty
Captain: xMerci (Azraei)
xRustySpoon (xRustySpoon)
xHaterade (Sephisticated)
necroix05 (Sieglinde)
Xxjudgement (Woah its Jesus)

Subs:
Jenna (General Celes)
Connor (Wolf Beil/God King Connor)

Everybody Is Free But Master
Captain: MasterAintFray
4000Narwhals
Africabot
EsuMark
OwlRammer

Subs
SandsOfAzorin
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#2negative4(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 8:19:14 PM
TEAMS AND PLAYERS

1.1. Each team shall consist of five (5) starting members where one (1) will be captain. Along with the five (5) members, each team is allowed up to a maximum of TWO (2) substitutes. A team can promote a substitute to starting role anytime prior to their next starting match.

1.2. Each team is allowed transactions throughout the season. A starting team member or substitute may leave a team under either conditions - being dropped or quitting under his own decision. Dropping a player requires a mandatory 4 votes agreed upon all team members with a valid reason that will be reviewed.

1.3. A player cannot join another team until a week (7 days) after the day they were dropped or quit (the team). There is no restrictions to how often a team can drop a player or pick up a player.

MATCHES AND RULES

2.1. There will be TWO (2) games played per week on the weekend. Please make sure the people on your team will be able to play, with at least five (5) members being able to show up for each game.

2.2. Failure for a full team to show up will result in a forfeit. A game can be rescheduled later in the week if both teams agree to it. The team captains will have the final decision. If the game is rescheduled and does not get played, both teams will be penalized a loss. Please notify the commissioner via League of Legends in game or on GameFAQs about rescheduling a game.

2.3. The game will be tournament draft on Summoners Rift. The game is voided if it is not in this setting.

2.4. Before and after the game is played, at least one member from each team needs to send a screenshot before (list of picks and bans) after game screenshot (post game info) to verify the game. This is a requirement from both teams. Failure to do so will result in a penalized loss.

2.5. If your team is present and the other team is not, please take a screenshot of your entire team being online at the time. Someone will verify the situation and confirm a winner from a forfeit.

STANDINGS

3.1. A win (W) is worth two (2) points and a loss (L) is worth one (1). Forfeits and penalized games (D) will result in a loss of a point and will be included in a different category. Standing points will look as such: GP-W-L-D-PtTtl.

3.2. The top four (4) teams will assume playoff positions.

3.3. In case of a tie, it will be decided by head to head matchups from the season.

DISCIPLINARY AND OTHER INFO

4.1. Please refrain from harassing or verbally abusing players IN GAME through all chat. Consistent negative behaviour in game will result in a warning. If such behaviour persists, a suspension will be handed out. Lobby and post game trash talk is always welcomed. Enjoy.

4.2. Spamming pauses in game will result in a suspension without a valid reason. For example, prolonging defeat is not a valid reason to spam pauses. However, a disconnect is valid.

4.3. Any form of cheating will be levied against the player and his team.

4.4. Rules are subject to change as the season progress due to this being the inaugural season.

If you have any more questions, please ask.
---
#3Kirby1207Posted 7/3/2013 8:28:00 PM
I only have 1 problem, I will be gone on saturday the 13th. I should be back on the afternoon of the 20th thouh so I should be able to play that
---
GT: Kirby1207, League of Legends ID: AFrogOnCroak
One of the Legendary members of tem 4.
#4negative4(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 8:33:07 PM
You guys should get subs. <_<
---
#5zhe_king_of_apePosted 7/3/2013 8:35:21 PM
gibe skin pls
---
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12
Best ADC Main GFAQ
#6zeppelin312Posted 7/3/2013 8:36:44 PM
zhe_king_of_ape posted...
gibe skin pls

get rekt
#7XialohPosted 7/3/2013 8:38:58 PM
This is more interesting than I originally thought it would be. I'll have to look into signing up eventually once I get out of bronze.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#8HasirePosted 7/3/2013 8:40:54 PM
I'd be willing to be a support-sub if someone needs it.
---
NA: Hasire
#9negative4(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 10:29:38 PM
zhe_king_of_ape posted...
gibe skin pls

no pls
---
#10RatZDeezerPosted 7/3/2013 10:42:23 PM
im sub for mugi ezpz
---
terran