Foxdrop's Patch 3.8 Solo Queue Jungle Tierlist

#1Little_KindnessPosted 7/3/2013 8:46:21 PM
Elite: Nunu

Tier 1: Zac, Elise, Evelynn, Hecarim, Jarvan, Kha’Zix, Lee Sin, Maokai, Nautilus, Nocturne, Rengar, Sejauni, Shaco, Udyr, Xin Zhao

Tier 2: Cho’Gath, Dr. Mundo, Amumu, Fiddlesticks, Kayle, Malphite, Rammus, Shen, Trundle, Vi, Volibear, Master Yi,

Tier 3: Aatrox, Darius, Diana, Ezreal, Fizz, Gangplank, Gragas, Jax, Jayce, Morgana, Nasus, Olaf, Renekton, Riven, Shyvana, Thresh, Tryndamere, Twitch, Zed, Pantheon, Skarner

Tier 4: Akali, Alistar, Blitzcrank, Brand, Fiora, Heimerdinger, Irelia, Karma, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Lissandra, Malzahar, Poppy, Rumble, Singed, Sion, Talon, Teemo, Vayne, Warwick, Wukong, Zyra.

Your thoughts? I believe it to be pretty much accurate at this point in the meta.

Link:
http://cloth5.com/foxdrops-patch-3-8-solo-queue-jungle-tierlist/
#2shadow99226Posted 7/3/2013 8:49:56 PM
At least Twitch is on there, although I think he'd be higher if he was played a bit more.
---
"Never Forget Sona 6/30/13"
#3myg0t_stkPosted 7/3/2013 8:51:39 PM
tier lists are always a joke.
---
ezreal is my waifu
xskillzdatkillzx , IENDLIVES
#4FvPPosted 7/3/2013 8:52:17 PM
Is Thresh really better than Poppy?
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#5Little_Kindness(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 8:52:24 PM
shadow99226 posted...
At least Twitch is on there, although I think he'd be higher if he was played a bit more.

Ive never tried or played against a jungle twitch so I don't know how hard of an impact he could make. It sounds very appealing though!
#6zeppelin312Posted 7/3/2013 8:53:04 PM
karthus is at least tier 3
#7FvPPosted 7/3/2013 8:59:32 PM
Karthus has to be better than Thresh
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#8SharzakenatorPosted 7/3/2013 9:13:43 PM
Aatrox is really good in the jungle
---
I got so much love I don't know where to put it
#9DarkemastePosted 7/3/2013 9:40:07 PM(edited)
myg0t_stk posted...
tier lists are always a joke.

It's funny the amount of people trying to defend Eve jungle now when back during S2 I was essentially flamed for merely picking her. (had still mained her)

Nothing in her kit after she was nerfed at the start of S3 (when she became fotm just because some pro used her) is actually better than when she was widely considered to be beyond trash-tier.

Comparatively speaking, she had less mana issues so hybrid/AD Eve was actually more viable before, had better scaling on her Q/E/R, higher base health, much more base damage on her E, jungle creeps did less damage (weren't buffed yet), and her ultimate wasn't pigeon-holed into being used only as an initiation against 100% health targets or other wise being close to useless/doing less damage than a single Q or AA, and it could even be used as a 2nd smite for a clutch steal on a whim.

Heck her only purpose/use in competitive play now is essentially becoming a gold sink for the enemy team by forcing them to buy pink wards while she essentially builds only tanky items with only 2 items that actually have AP.
(1 of them being a jungle item)
If you really want to take a glance at her viability in a teamfight/lategame scenario or typical poke/harass scenario just take a look at her win-rate in ARAM which consists of nothing but teamfights and poke:
http://lolmatches.com/championstats/last5/AR

She has literally had the lowest win rate since the inception of Howling Abyss and has one of the worst k/d ratios as well.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
League of legends sig: http://www.leaguememe.com/page/meme/id/3467/sort/all/type/1