Just played against a vayne that went 2v5 with a sona support and got the penta.

#1_RaveMaster_Posted 7/4/2013 10:06:54 PM
>_>;; was embrassing, she ended like 24-0 there is no way she's gold. Her mechanics were insane. Now thats the definition of carrying hard. When you can 2v5 and get the penta.
---
~Rave
#2aHappySackaPosted 7/4/2013 10:07:57 PM
Either that or you and your team just suck.
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
#3MegaSTVPosted 7/4/2013 10:08:04 PM
that or the 4 were just bad and missed literally every CC skill shot they had.
---
thats why is hard to take you seriously, by the time you have a good argument i will have a perfect english grammar
-Anema1968
#4Emo Preppy KidPosted 7/4/2013 10:24:21 PM
i duoed with a friend (i mention this because i don't think we were up against a full 5) and we ended up fighting a protect the vayne comp. i went godlike by midgame as kog so i figured we had things in the bag but vayne got a few kills (not too many--maybe 3 over the course of 10 or 15 minutes playing cleanup crew) and their team went full peel mode. all of their effort went into protecting her. even with nobody diving me we couldn't nuke her down. once they started winning teamfights she started snowballing and we ended up losing. first time i'd encountered a protect the X comp -- pretty frustrating.

with that being said i hear a lot about how she needs to be nerfed and despite having won lane against vayne many times only to lose the game i don't think that's the case. they already gutted her last year and i think she just places the burden of shutting her down on your team as a whole
---
I wanna have me a phat yacht.