Ranked should allow for all champions at no cost

#1thebestestbestPosted 7/5/2013 4:21:38 PM
How can the game be competitive otherwise?
#2boredum555Posted 7/5/2013 4:23:00 PM
Well then we would have those people saying that they never used that champ and to not blame them for not knowing how to play them.... SO bad idea.
#3ryanaPosted 7/5/2013 4:23:24 PM
thebestestbest posted...
How can the game be competitive otherwise?

Because by the time you should be playing ranked, you will have earned enough IP to get champions for every role anyway.
---
I have a sig so I can use caps lock
#4DartkunPosted 7/5/2013 4:25:58 PM
And people who believe champion selection is such an important factor in victory are jokes.

Unless you are playing against absolute top tier players, champ select means crap all.
---
GameFAQs where mods are allowed to troll
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#5thebestestbest(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 4:28:35 PM
Dartkun posted...
And people who believe champion selection is such an important factor in victory are jokes.

Unless you are playing against absolute top tier players, champ select means crap all.

You're right. They should do away with bans and make it blind pick.
#6BhelliumPosted 7/5/2013 4:30:50 PM
boredum555 posted...
Well then we would have those people saying that they never used that champ and to not blame them for not knowing how to play them.... SO bad idea.

plz like that doesn't happen anyways
---
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.
#7pecofan999Posted 7/5/2013 4:34:55 PM
If ranked had everyone unlocked, no one would bother playing the modes where champs are locked. And then ranked would be flooded with even more noobs and trolls, which would only make the lower leagues even less tolerable.

Now, if you felt that team ranked should be unlocked, well, I wouldn't have as much to say.
#8Game ShowPosted 7/5/2013 4:35:00 PM
If any mode should have all champs open, it's ARAM
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#9DarkemastePosted 7/5/2013 4:58:55 PM
Game Show posted...
If any mode should have all champs open, it's ARAM

Especially if it's also ranked.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
League of legends sig: http://www.leaguememe.com/page/meme/id/3467/sort/all/type/1