The wonderful world of the Carry Harder advice

#1SucculentTaintPosted 7/6/2013 4:33:23 PM
1 afk? Carry Harder.
2 afk? Carry Harder.
1 person feeding? Carry Harder.
2 people feeding? Carry Harder.
Every lane is feeding except yours? Carry Harder.
No one wants to listen to your advice to improve the odds of winning? Carry Harder.
Jungle won't stop feeding your lane? Carry Harder.
Got stuck as support with team throwing late game? Carry Harder.
Stuck with Rambo who likes to cause bad engages? Carry Harder.
Ally won't get with the group? Carry Harder.
Is said ally constantly dying as well? Carry Harder.
Team wont stop targeting the tank during team fights? Carry Harder.
Constantly getting your jungle invaded and no one wants to help? Carry Harder.

It works for every situation! Who needs details!

Cool Story bro.
#2RavelthusPosted 7/6/2013 4:34:46 PM
Carry harder is a joke.
---
MacBook Pro 2011 | Crucial M4 256GB
http://i.imgur.com/EIlO2al.gif
#3MastadiPosted 7/6/2013 4:35:23 PM
For all those situations, carry harder is valid advice. You have 2 afks on your team? Well, you're either going to play like you do usually (and lose due to numbers disadvantage) or carry harder.
---
I would use a nude male mod with equipable underwear just so I can enchant a pair of magical boxers. - Nexus_Nocturnal.
#4PielordXPosted 7/6/2013 4:53:46 PM
Mastadi posted...
For all those situations, carry harder is valid advice. You have 2 afks on your team? Well, you're either going to play like you do usually (and lose due to numbers disadvantage) or carry harder.

I'm a bit curious myself as to how you can carry as support late game if you picked Soraka or Nami or something.
---
Pie what have you learned from this experience? I'll get warned for posting gifs of people killing themselves.
#5OnionOfMysteryPosted 7/6/2013 4:55:56 PM
PielordX posted...
Mastadi posted...

I'm a bit curious myself as to how you can carry as support late game if you picked Soraka or Nami or something.

AP Sona/Nami. There's no lack of farm with only three people on your team.

"Sona/Nami don't scale enough/farm well enough"

Carry harder.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#6xDarknezzxPosted 7/6/2013 4:57:06 PM
if you couldnt carry 4 afk players on your team then you deserved to lose
---
LoL IGN: Maulios Dad
Pkmn White FC: 4471 1791 0808
#7DartkunPosted 7/6/2013 4:57:47 PM(edited)
I need to make a copy pasta of this.

1) No one expects you to win 100% of your games, the system is set up for everyone to win approximately 50% of your games
2) Carry harder is commonly repeated on this forum because it annoys the QQ thread TCs
3) At the end of the day, you cannot affect your teammate's mindsets, you only have the ability to control yourself, if you aren't winning at the level you expect to, you can either cry about it on a forum or go improve the only aspect you have control over, yourself. Therefore, carry harder.
---
GameFAQs where mods are allowed to troll
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#8PielordXPosted 7/6/2013 4:59:21 PM
OnionOfMystery posted...
PielordX posted...
Mastadi posted...

Carry harder.

I just made myself curious, would an AP Soraka have the potential to be deadly?
---
Pie what have you learned from this experience? I'll get warned for posting gifs of people killing themselves.
#9zeppelin312Posted 7/6/2013 5:07:44 PM
Dartkun posted...
I need to make a copy pasta of this.

1) No one expects you to win 100% of your games, the system is set up for everyone to win approximately 50% of your games
2) Carry harder is commonly repeated on this forum because it annoys the QQ thread TCs
3) At the end of the day, you cannot affect your teammate's mindsets, you only have the ability to control yourself, if you aren't winning at the level you expect to, you can either cry about it on a forum or go improve the only aspect you have control over, yourself. Therefore, carry harder.
#10omega bahumatPosted 7/6/2013 5:08:58 PM
PielordX posted...
OnionOfMystery posted...
PielordX posted...
Mastadi posted...

Carry harder.

I just made myself curious, would an AP Soraka have the potential to be deadly?

Yes.

her q is highly spammable and reduces MR, she has a 2.5s Silence, a reverse karthus ult and stral blessing is pretty good