best way to bind "smartcast" attack move?

#1shadyelfPosted 7/7/2013 5:52:57 AM
it would help me a lot with my ADC play, as I've often noticed I'll click on a minion only to walk forward and put myself in danger. I won't actually go all the way but the tiny step forward is sometimes enough for the grabbers or Leona.
---
?
#2StrategyWikipedPosted 7/7/2013 5:54:50 AM
Probably left click.
#3wantfastcarsPosted 7/7/2013 6:01:45 AM
Can someone explain in detail the difference between Attack Move and just right-clicking an enemy?
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#4Yossarian42Posted 7/7/2013 6:10:17 AM
If you attack move to an area, your champ will walk to where you clicked, but as soon as ANY enemy is in range, it will be attacked. Your champ will continue to do this until no enemies are left, always prioritizing attacking before moving.
#5Ultoman2Posted 7/7/2013 6:12:15 AM
I think the "smartcast" version is called attack move click.

And if anyone knows how to bind it to a different key or button on a keyboard/mouse, could you link me to/explain to me how to? I've been trying to just use attack move with A, but I'm horribly bad at kiting with this setup.
---
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.
#6PyrizzlaPosted 7/7/2013 6:31:06 AM
Its easy to find on reddit.

I would link but Im on my phone.

I changed my setup and had issue getting it back to default but saying this it forced me to learn this way and as I main ADC is helps quite lot when you finally learn how to use it like nature but it is abit weird at the start. You'll notice minor behavioural differences which may throw you off until you get ued to it.
---
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
#7shadow99226Posted 7/7/2013 6:37:20 AM
There was a mod someone posted on here a while back binding it to left click, but it was a bit buggy.

It lost me a match one time when I tried to rebind my E to smartcast (after playing veigar) and it kinda bugged out and wouldn't let me click anywhere.
---
"Never Forget Sona 6/30/13"
#8SoulknightX0Posted 7/7/2013 8:03:08 AM
shiftrightclick is a move without having to click a then left click
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
#9DartkunPosted 7/7/2013 10:00:23 AM
Just shift+right click.

But there is also this
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1bo2nk/guide_to_easy_kiting_left_click_attack/
---
GameFAQs where mods are allowed to troll
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#10DolethorPosted 7/7/2013 10:01:24 AM
For a long time, I had it binded on A.
---
Frankly my Dear... let's get married again.